• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Comparing PA248Q & U2412M

DPO

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
124
Was about to purchase the Dell 24 in IPS when I checked my mail and saw the Asus for 259.00 @ Newegg , after promo code + MIR . Versus 309.00 for the Dell. I am buying from Newegg as I have a buisiness account there and it's easier for me.

Is the Asus comparable? Same panel? Less AG than the Dell or more? I searched about 5 pages back and didnt find a thread on the Asus. Sorry, I am in a vehicle right now and didn't search too far :)
 
Back
Top