Besides common PC usage it will be used for gaming, but nothing too high end.
Thoughts/comments? I'm mainly worried if there any any compatibility issues. Also if you can make recommendations on alternative components that may be more expensive, but give a significant boost, then I'm game.
Case: Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
CPU: Intel i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333
SSD: Corsair P128 CMFSSD-128GBG2D SATA II
Video: EVGA 768-P3-1362-AR GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked 768MB
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V
Thoughts/comments? I'm mainly worried if there any any compatibility issues. Also if you can make recommendations on alternative components that may be more expensive, but give a significant boost, then I'm game.
Case: Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
CPU: Intel i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333
SSD: Corsair P128 CMFSSD-128GBG2D SATA II
Video: EVGA 768-P3-1362-AR GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked 768MB
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V