• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Command & Conquer Ult. Collection $4.99

I really wish EA hadn't fucked up the in-dev game / cancelled it.
 
btw when i ordered it my total came to 4.92$.. there was some sort of promotional discount applied,

YMMV
 
Omfg, i cant buy because im from Brazil :(

Any HFgoodguy wants to buy and send it to me ?

I can paypal instantly.

Thanks.
 
DouglasteR, want this still? PM me if you do. I think it'll let me buy it twice.
 
Just got this off Amazon for same price. Had to get the Origins crapware that wouldn't even remember my password and I had to reset it.
 
Back
Top