Colored [H] links for all!

Sweet!
u_VenusProbe.gif

Thanks a ton xENo

u_Localan_([H]ardOCP)

17th try is a charm! :( Though it helps to remember that it is an image, and that Stanford converts spaces to underscores!

u_rogue_jedi.gif

lessee how mine looks...

it should change a lot once i get some proxy issues worked out... shouldn't be too hard though. just need to go work on it.

Tech said:
I guess I've Missed something...

index.cfm

use _ instead of = and / instead of the ?

like this:

u_[TF]Tech.gif

right click, properties if you want to see the whole thing and/or copy/paste it

edit: damnit
edit2: that took me way too long to get right. maybe it means I need sleep?

anyway, fold on!

u_Ch1m3r4_[H]

edit3: I passed you up about a week ago :) needs more ghz ;)

unfortunatly, you can't. no images in sigs... but you can put it at the end of all your posts. that has been ok'd.

Here is a link to the site that you load the images from.

http://www.mentallyretired.com/h/index.cfm/u_Mayhem33

You will replace my name with yours. (the name you entered in the folding at home program) Unfortunately you will have to wait untill you finnish your first WU and get posted. The website that the images link to updates every night i think!

u_Mayhem33

PPatBoyd said:
have you finished a WU yet?
No sir. I was having issues with getting it started but it's finally working now. Its telling me it will be done on thursday,

Moose777 said:
No sir. I was having issues with getting it started but it's finally working now. Its telling me it will be done on thursday,

time for more boxen! :D

Boxen are PCs, computers,etc....
Borg means to run folding on someone else's PC (with permission, under your username)....

Take a look through some of the stickies... one has a list of definitions that we seem to use regularly....

Keep on Folding!!

lol, I was wondering why more and more people were using these now.

holy thread ressurection, batman!

BTW this costs me almost a gb of bandwidth a day... lol! (and don't worry, I have 2000gb a month to toy with)

xENo

Moose777 said:
Welp, I finished my first WU but it still says "Bad Username".

Whats your F@H username?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it in my stats.

Moose777[H]orde

u_moose777%5Bh%5Dorde.gif

To make a nifty toolbar button that automatically adds it to the end of each post, READ THE DIRECTIONS here.

Back