• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Color scheme opinions

WackyWRZ

n00b
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
49
Hello everyone! I'm proud owner of a new Enthoo Primo SE Black/Green case and was looking for some opinions on colors. I'm going to re-do my loop when I switch over my components so now is an ideal time to color coordinate the tubing / coolant. Not exactly sure what colors would go along with the green and still look good. I'd like to throw some lighting in it as well - maybe white or UV.

I know that I am asking a very opinionated question here - but I am trying to avoid things that for sure just won't look right AND so that I don't have to hate it and re-do it again in a few months!

tVniuL7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Black, white, gray, purple, yellow, brown.

My *personal preference* would be gray, but that's just what I'd like. My second choice would be brown.
 
go totally late 80s style and neon everything, pink purple yellow blue then uv lights to make it sear your eyeballs!
tumblr_m1oaqkjvXR1qdl7ljo1_500.png
 
This is actually what I was thinking - UV lights and yellow/orange tubing and coolant! With the case already being green like that you're almost pre-destined to make it retina burning. Plus I'm from the 80s so even better!

3827954-2961100949-a9917.jpg
 
Back
Top