Color scheme opinions

WackyWRZ

n00b
Hello everyone! I'm proud owner of a new Enthoo Primo SE Black/Green case and was looking for some opinions on colors. I'm going to re-do my loop when I switch over my components so now is an ideal time to color coordinate the tubing / coolant. Not exactly sure what colors would go along with the green and still look good. I'd like to throw some lighting in it as well - maybe white or UV.

I know that I am asking a very opinionated question here - but I am trying to avoid things that for sure just won't look right AND so that I don't have to hate it and re-do it again in a few months!

tVniuL7.jpg

Last edited:
Black, white, gray, purple, yellow, brown.

My *personal preference* would be gray, but that's just what I'd like. My second choice would be brown.

go totally late 80s style and neon everything, pink purple yellow blue then uv lights to make it sear your eyeballs!
tumblr_m1oaqkjvXR1qdl7ljo1_500.png

This is actually what I was thinking - UV lights and yellow/orange tubing and coolant! With the case already being green like that you're almost pre-destined to make it retina burning. Plus I'm from the 80s so even better!

3827954-2961100949-a9917.jpg

Back