COD4 For PC $30.90 @ Gogamer.com

guess we must ALL work for gogamer.com

such a skeptic, lighten up, if you dont value our opinion dont ask

Mine showed up today, 6 days (Ordered last friday, shipped monday) w/ fedex ground shipping :D

Even got a free-shirt and pen...

COD4 looks like it's from Australia or similar the rating says "MA 15+ Restricted Strong Violence"... vs. UT3 which says MA and ESRB...

gogame.jpg

I'm happy with gogamer so far, as long as this copy of COD4 works :)

WTF!

I didnt get a free T-Shirt!

My copy was exactly the same, been playing COD4 for a couple months now, works great.

It was w/ UT3 ;) They advertised free shirts w/ pre-orders but mine wasn't a pre-order and I still got one :D

I ordered my cod4 from there 2 months ago, it was 35 bucks, but this is a great deal!

You might be able to enter the cdkey, I kept it seperate so if I do choose to sell the COD4 it won't be attached to my steam account :)

You can "add" exe short-cuts to Steam... so you can access the files from there, but I doubt steam friends and whatnot will work properly...

You might be able to enter the cdkey, I kept it seperate so if I do choose to sell the COD4 it won't be attached to my steam account :)

You can "add" exe short-cuts to Steam... so you can access the files from there, but I doubt steam friends and whatnot will work properly...

"Retail CD-keys for this game cannot be registered through Steam. If you wish to create a shortcut to this game in your My games menu, instructions can be found here:"

http://support.steampowered.com/kb_...29;♥♥♥♥8746-WDHC-4827

Now, I'm very unhappy. I bought the US version a while back. Now what sucks is it came in the old clear CD case. I do love my games coming in the DVD cases anymore. It just looks so much better. As I can see the International version comes in the DVD case. I know I can just buy a DVD case, but it is just not the same. :D Why did you have to show me a picture. Oh well. Great game. The arcade version of the game is great.

Back