• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CoD4 for $32.90

Has anyones order shipped yet?

Nope, still "Processing". Maybe I've been spoiled by Newegg, but I was hoping it'd ship out faster than this... (ordered on Friday). Maybe they're just busy since it's the week before Christmas.
 
I looked on their site and COD 4 is currently sold out. If my status doesn't change by tomorrow I will cancel my order.
 
Today I received shipment notification for my Deathadder. I received a tracking number also.
 
Got this today

Product Line 1: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (I)
Product ID: 26981885
Item Price: $32.90
QTY Ordered: 1
QTY Shipped: 1
Tracking #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Yup mine finally got shipped today.

Thanks for the replies.
 
Amazing price for the death adder. Newegg sells it for twice as much.
Ordered the deathadder.
I already have the death adder but it's so good that I'm gonna get another one :D. Huge improvement from copperhead.
 
Back
Top