I got CoD 2 free with my new video card. Should I even bother installing it? I felt like the first one was a waste of money. It was supposed to be squad based and all that, but it quickly turned into, Barns, destroy the entire German Panzer division while we cower in this bunker here! By the end of a level you often took over a hundred hits. It was Quake with WW2 guns.
I played the CoD 2 demo and it felt worse. Although there are plenty of squad mates, the damage system is stupid. You can just stand out there being pelted with MG 42 rounds and 8mm rifle rounds and after a while a messages comes up that tells you need to get to cover. Duck behind a box for a few seconds and youre as good as new. Im not sure I want to play another Unreal Tournament 1944. Does it get better as you get into the game?
I played the CoD 2 demo and it felt worse. Although there are plenty of squad mates, the damage system is stupid. You can just stand out there being pelted with MG 42 rounds and 8mm rifle rounds and after a while a messages comes up that tells you need to get to cover. Duck behind a box for a few seconds and youre as good as new. Im not sure I want to play another Unreal Tournament 1944. Does it get better as you get into the game?