COD WaW blows!

Not from the same developer, I hope. Because Vietcong 2 was...uh...shit.

indeed, Vietcong 2 wasn't that good, but Vietcong 1 was pretty good, the drill sergeant in the tutorial was sooooo funny :p

For me, its a great game. Loving the single player at the moment, and the graphics are pretty good. The original poster needs to tweak his settings or something.. or stop playing at 1024x768 with no AA. It looks beautiful at 1920x1200 with 4xAA.

Its weird.. the internet seems to draw out all the idiots like the original poster. He 'whines' and creates a new topic to tell us what exactly ? That he thinks the game is crap, but doesnt articulate his points well (or at all).

The game scored really well in lots of reviews. Why should I listen to a retarded 12yr old who can barely write an internet post ?

Try the game.. I did and its been good value for money for me.

indeed, Vietcong 2 wasn't that good, but Vietcong 1 was pretty good, the drill sergeant in the tutorial was sooooo funny :p

vietcong2 sucked mostly for me because it lacked the one thing which makes vietnam war games interesting, the jungle. I found myself crouching under bushes in the city pretending i was in the jungle. what a joke

Its more spawning enemies til you hit an invisible trip-wire...

you get shot about 90x before you die, so youre constantly in motion-blur because when you get shot you cant see correctly...

Your teammates NEVER kill anyone, they stand there fire their weapons and yell obscenities to try to make things more 'intense" but they are completely useless...

Its just not that fun... and yes, the sound is bad, I kept trying to mess with settings to make the game not sound horrible, but its just missing something.

Its more spawning enemies til you hit an invisible trip-wire...

you get shot about 90x before you die, so youre constantly in motion-blur because when you get shot you cant see correctly...

Your teammates NEVER kill anyone, they stand there fire their weapons and yell obscenities to try to make things more 'intense" but they are completely useless...

Its just not that fun... and yes, the sound is bad, I kept trying to mess with settings to make the game not sound horrible, but its just missing something.

You make it sound like this is the first time you're playing a CoD game. CoD games have been like this since CoD 2...

For me, its a great game. Loving the single player at the moment, and the graphics are pretty good. The original poster needs to tweak his settings or something.. or stop playing at 1024x768 with no AA. It looks beautiful at 1920x1200 with 4xAA.

Its weird.. the internet seems to draw out all the idiots like the original poster. He 'whines' and creates a new topic to tell us what exactly ? That he thinks the game is crap, but doesnt articulate his points well (or at all).

The game scored really well in lots of reviews. Why should I listen to a retarded 12yr old who can barely write an internet post ?

Try the game.. I did and its been good value for money for me.

I didn't articulate my point? I said it had crappy graphics and linear game play. I'm playing at 1680x1050 with everything maxed out. You must be a console player if your impressed by this games graphics. Stop taking peoples opinions you disagree with so personally. But thank so much for the name calling. You must be a blast a parties:rolleyes:

Sound sucks, sp is 4 hours long and super linear, mp is just a bastard child of COD4 from WWII.

The game sucks like most titles that have just come out.

I've wanted to try this one out. I never played any COD games past the original 1 so I won't have any bias going in like most here does. My only concern is my CPU. I'm on a single core 3.4 P4 and I don't want to buy this thing and have it run like ass like BIAHH did for me. Anyone try this thing out on a single core CPU yet or am I dreaming asking that on [H]?

I'd say try to play the cod4 demo and see how well it runs, they are both similar

i'm praying that the next one will be WW1 based.

or revolutionary war.

i want a truly old school feeling to the game.
the cod series needs some black powder and canons.

i would play that.

i'm praying that the next one will be WW1 based.

or revolutionary war.

i want a truly old school feeling to the game.
the cod series needs some black powder and canons.

i would play that.
I've heard the next installment from Infinity Ward will be set in the Future.

What does everyone think about the Zombie Mode?

Burn CoD5. Remakes like these set the whole genre back, because this game is all the rage for little 12 year olds, so their parents will buy this game en mass, then activision (and the other publishers) get this into their head that this is a game 'people' want, but in reality its just the youngins who have no idea what a good FPS is have inflated the sales stats, so they keep giving us more half assed remakes.

To top it off, they have the balls to make a "collectors" edition of this game for 20 dollars more, wtf makes this game so special that it needs its own special edition? Its just a money grab game, and the newbs are taking it hook, line, and sinker. I have played CoD5, and there is nothing that warrants the 50/60 dollar price tag when you already own CoD4, its just a step backwards, and even then, this should only be a 30 dollar expansion pack for CoD4, because that's all it really is.

I've played it for about 10 hours now its nothing amazing but its what we all should've expected. The same fast action core gameplay is still there in multiplayer at least. If you don't want to buy this game or wait till the price goes down no problem I'm sure plenty of people will still be playing Cod4 for quite some time. But why gripe about it coming out I mean it's at least nice to have the option to buy something new and as far as the $50 price tag pretty much every AAA title commands that price at least in this case you know for sure there'll be plenty of full servers to choose from in any game mode you want unlike other titles recently cough UT3 cough FC2 cough. It's nothing new other then it being WW2 again but with COD that's not a bad thing at all.

Back