COD:BO frag video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time try making it less obvious you have some sort of wallhack. Case and point, 3:50 after you call the guy a dumbass. No spy plane in the air and you go down stairs and aim and shoot at someone you cant even see. 3:52 you are looking right at him through a piece of wood. There are countless other times I could point out as well but there is no way I buy this.

The hacks are out and well alive. Saw some earlier today on 2 different servers. Pity. I really like this game.

Uh, he isn't hacking.

I always love how people that are average at best in FPS games think people are hacking in a game like this. When you've been playing UT and Q2DM for years, the noob friendly experiance that is this game is super-easy mode. People call me a hacker all the time because I shoot them through shit. What they fail to realize is that I can hear them walking, they are potentially on the radar, and sometimes I just test shoot.

The major noobage of this game is that when you hit someone you get the blip on your crosshairs. So I test shoot through walls all the time - And if I see the blip, then I keep on firing and get a kill. Always get called a hacker because of this.

Trust me, people that are wall hacking and aimbotting in this game are far more obvious.

Uh, he isn't hacking.

The major noobage of this game is that when you hit someone you get the blip on your crosshairs. So I test shoot through walls all the time - And if I see the blip, then I keep on firing and get a kill. Always get called a hacker because of this.

I agree with this and do it as well. Please watch how many times he goes around the corner and he has his crosshairs exactly on the person. Also note from 2:50 on. There is one dot on the map so I can understand why he is over there. However after he runs in and kills the guy without letting go of the trigger he runs into that little cutout and kills someone he couldn't have known was there.

I know some people are gifted but there is just way to much coincidence in this video for me to believe it.

I agree with this and do it as well. Please watch how many times he goes around the corner and he has his crosshairs exactly on the person. Also note from 2:50 on. There is one dot on the map so I can understand why he is over there. However after he runs in and kills the guy without letting go of the trigger he runs into that little cutout and kills someone he couldn't have known was there.

I know some people are gifted but there is just way to much coincidence in this video for me to believe it.

I should have mentioned I was on vent and I was playing with friends on the same team. However, it's still absurd that you would call this hacking. Demo's only give you about 30% of what the player experiences. I can hear people through my headphones. And around corners I'm always extra cautious.

This game isn't very hard, and being good at it is pretty easy.

Sad that you are one of those that calls average players a hack.

Next time try making it less obvious you have some sort of wallhack. Case and point, 3:50 after you call the guy a dumbass. No spy plane in the air and you go down stairs and aim and shoot at someone you cant even see. 3:52 you are looking right at him through a piece of wood. There are countless other times I could point out as well but there is no way I buy this.

It's very clear you can see the enemys feet.

Uh, he isn't hacking.

I always love how people that are average at best in FPS games think people are hacking in a game like this. When you've been playing UT and Q2DM for years, the noob friendly experiance that is this game is super-easy mode. People call me a hacker all the time because I shoot them through shit. What they fail to realize is that I can hear them walking, they are potentially on the radar, and sometimes I just test shoot.

Trust me, people that are wall hacking and aimbotting in this game are far more obvious.

I do agree with this all well, Ive been playing DoD/CS and other FPS for almost 10 years. I have a great set of headphones, I shoot corners/hallways I know people are generaly camping . BUT Dude is full of shit, he totally prefired that second prone dude at 29 seconds into vid. Didnt watch the rest after that.

I do agree with this all well, Ive been playing DoD/CS and other FPS for almost 10 years. I have a great set of headphones, I shoot corners/hallways I know people are generaly camping . BUT Dude is full of shit, he totally prefired that second prone dude at 29 seconds into vid. Didnt watch the rest after that.

Are you serious??? He showed up on the minimap and his head was stickin out around the corner..

Reallly? I mean really??????

Stop. Just stop.

lol

Whatever. If you guys have some sixth sense or magic ability to know where people are then more power to ya. Ive seen plenty of videos of BC2/CS/insert other fps here of good people playing and 99% of the time I don't think "hey that doesn't look right." Right off the bat something didn't seem right about this to me and I stand by it. One or two sketchy things I could understand but there's to many things in the video that don't add up. If it is legit then I give you props and you definitely have some serious skill.

Whatever. If you guys have some sixth sense or magic ability to know where people are then more power to ya. Ive seen plenty of videos of BC2/CS/insert other fps here of good people playing and 99% of the time I don't think "hey that doesn't look right." Right off the bat something didn't seem right about this to me and I stand by it. One or two sketchy things I could understand but there's to many things in the video that don't add up. If it is legit then I give you props and you definitely have some serious skill.

You do get a 'sixth sense' when you become very good at twitch based FPS's. It is hard to explain. You pre-lead where you expect people are going to be. You do all sorts of stuff that the ill-informed would see as hacking.

If you want to see some absolute crazyness go play HLDM. The pro's still play that game, and they play it for a reason. It has the absolute highest skill ceiling of any FPS, ever. Some of them are so amazing, that it makes you wonder HOW they play that good without cheating.

Watch this video and please, just be quiet now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq_JFwq1WtM

Note how he shoots where he -thinks- the other player will be based on experiance and rough-sound alone. HL never even had very good 3D sound, but he is able to pretty much 'know' where the player is anyways. Someone like you would call that wall hacking if I didn't point out that people simply are, just that good.

Again, if you are someone that has been playing UT/QDM/HLDM for years games like CoD7 are so super easy, and it is why I always laugh at console players who seem to think it is the end-all be-all of FPS games. They have -no- idea what true skill is, and how hard the older PC fps's like HLDM were. HLDM takes the cake because it was the first popular one to have a weapon that went through walls. Tau cannon + the super jump pack also allowed you to move around the gamespace so amazingly fast. (Basically rocket jump, but on super-steroids) Then take the insta-gib zoomed crossbow, and that game was seriously hard.

Last edited:
What he does, is basically most youtube CoD tips (blametruth is one source for them). Most people don't actually execute them in reality, though.

I guess the part I though was funny, was that he had a lot of stupid deaths that could of easily been avoided...

I spent years of my life playing TFC. Nothing in that video looked out of the ordinary. What is different from this video compared to the one you posted is the fact that the person in that video waits and takes shots when thy guy isn't actually there. That never seems to happen in this video.

That being said I am going to take back my accusations. Not because of what anyone here said, but because I took a few minutes to find the demo in the theater and watch it from all angles. Watching it as it was actually recorded and not crappy youtube quality (even at 1080p) makes it a lot easier to see how some of this was pulled off. You can also tell where it looks like someone is being watched through an object that he is quite far off.

I do apologize for the mess I have made and this does seem to be 100% legit. Props to you Mr. Curic.

I spent years of my life playing TFC. Nothing in that video looked out of the ordinary. What is different from this video compared to the one you posted is the fact that the person in that video waits and takes shots when thy guy isn't actually there. That never seems to happen in this video.

That being said I am going to take back my accusations. Not because of what anyone here said, but because I took a few minutes to find the demo in the theater and watch it from all angles. Watching it as it was actually recorded and not crappy youtube quality (even at 1080p) makes it a lot easier to see how some of this was pulled off. You can also tell where it looks like someone is being watched through an object that he is quite far off.

I do apologize for the mess I have made and this does seem to be 100% legit. Props to you Mr. Curic.

Then you must be blind, because he shoots rockets, shoots through walls, and nades all the time even when he couldn't see the guy.

Don't worry, your selective vision is apparent.

Even CS is pretty tame compared to UT and HLDM; Still, much higher skill ceiling then most other games.

Then you must be blind, because he shoots rockets, shoots through walls, and nades all the time even when he couldn't see the guy.

Don't worry, your selective vision is apparent.

No. Not quite. I grew up playing Half-Life and its mods. Ive seen so much amazing shit done that what was in that video really dones't shock me at all. Also, perhaps you missed the "Garpy is one of the best players that has ever played AG." line in the description. That kinda explains it even if you think he was hacking. Knowing the spawn points/where are the weapons are goes a long way and playing it nonstop is a good way to get there. I'm not at all saying I could do that and have total respect for the guy though.

Anyway... like I said, he stopped and waited/shot at nothing numerous times. Yes he has a ton of amazing shots even if they were through a little gap or guessing but I've seen that done plenty of times in a bunch of mods. I didn't see any of that going on in this video which was quite suspicious to me. Every time he shot someone was there.

Those CS videos were very well done, however they weren't one full play through. They were a bunch of clips from a bunch of people. The TFC community I was apart of used to take the best plays from matches each week and do a video. Take a bunch of people/clips over a period of time and you are bound to get something pretty epic. No doubt those people had some skill though.

Cypher, just stop. Nobody cares to hear why you think this guy is hacking when it's obvious that he isn't. Bops is not a hard game. I went 37 and 4 the other day in a pub. It isn't that challenging.

meh i could care less if hes hacking. that video alone just proves my reasoning in why ill never buy that pos game. guns sound like some retarded ass kids toy gun i use to play with when i was 3.

if he were hacking I'd have to say he's the worst I've ever seen. But it looks legit to me, and seems like an above average player.

Where is the recoil when you fire lol? I mean the gun moves but all the bullets travel perfectly straight. I heard this game was bad but I can't believe this. He is definitely not hacking. He just knows the map, knows the spots and corners. The game definitely does not look challenging at all.

Where is the recoil when you fire lol? I mean the gun moves but all the bullets travel perfectly straight. I heard this game was bad but I can't believe this. He is definitely not hacking. He just knows the map, knows the spots and corners. The game definitely does not look challenging at all.

recoil, in COD? ha ha ha.. there is none, its all an animation. its the ultimate spray and pray game series. COD is designed for all those people that get owned in games like CS/CSS and the battlefield series.

Wow, the haters in this thread are retarded. I wanna see what they have to say about the people who get wallbangs in CS/CS:S. All I know lulz would follow suit once they start accusing

Wow, the haters in this thread are retarded. I wanna see what they have to say about the people who get wallbangs in CS/CS:S. All I know lulz would follow suit once they start accusing

lol im just sick of watching the COD series turn into some kiddie unskilled friendly game like CSS did.

I didn't see anything odd in the video? I did see someone using their mini map effectively though

Nothing seems out of the ordinary to me. I've played in many competitive leagues for FPS games throughout the years and nothing in this video suggests hacking. Small maps, hit-scan weapons, good pair of headphones; this was already being done for the better part of a decade with Counter-Strike. With the addition of the mini-map and spy planes; I expect this sort of stuff to happen all the time in CoD games.

lol im just sick of watching the COD series turn into some kiddie unskilled friendly game like CSS did.

Just commenting on the people calling hax on his video. Clearly not hacking, but also not a spectacular frag video. I understand it's a raw frag video, but in cases like this editing is your friend.

Sorry, but you seem to be suggesting that CoD is (or was even semi recently) less of a "kiddie unskilled friendly game" than CSS? You've hurt me sirmonkey...you've hurt me bad.

Great video. I appreciate when people post stuff and share regardless of the douche comments from people who always have something nasty to say.

You do get a 'sixth sense' when you become very good at twitch based FPS's. It is hard to explain. You pre-lead where you expect people are going to be. You do all sorts of stuff that the ill-informed would see as hacking.

If you want to see some absolute crazyness go play HLDM. The pro's still play that game, and they play it for a reason. It has the absolute highest skill ceiling of any FPS, ever. Some of them are so amazing, that it makes you wonder HOW they play that good without cheating.

Note how he shoots where he -thinks- the other player will be based on experiance and rough-sound alone. HL never even had very good 3D sound, but he is able to pretty much 'know' where the player is anyways. Someone like you would call that wall hacking if I didn't point out that people simply are, just that good.

Again, if you are someone that has been playing UT/QDM/HLDM for years games like CoD7 are so super easy, and it is why I always laugh at console players who seem to think it is the end-all be-all of FPS games. They have -no- idea what true skill is, and how hard the older PC fps's like HLDM were. HLDM takes the cake because it was the first popular one to have a weapon that went through walls. Tau cannon + the super jump pack also allowed you to move around the gamespace so amazingly fast. (Basically rocket jump, but on super-steroids) Then take the insta-gib zoomed crossbow, and that game was seriously hard.

IMO, the UT series is the end all be all, twitch shooters, where the pro FPSers play are. I played that game for nearly 10 years and got really good at it. Since no one plays any of the UT games anymore I made my switch to cod. And that switch was insanely easy because of the noob friendly environment.

My only problem now is my aim, cause it's always sucked. And in the UT series you didn't need good aim to be a good player, that was only part of the equation, map knowledge, controlling the map (i.e. picking up health, weapons, shield, belt) and having good movement almost always had you has the winner.

I get accused of cheating a good 7-8 times within the span of 2-3 gaming hours. It gets really annoying after a while but oh well.

Do you have a fan club i can sign up for?

I'll be having more videos up soon so sure. :D

What he does, is basically most youtube CoD tips (blametruth is one source for them). Most people don't actually execute them in reality, though.

I guess the part I though was funny, was that he had a lot of stupid deaths that could of easily been avoided...

That's cause I'm not use to dropshotting. I hear that's pretty nooby and looked down upon in the pro community too. I usually just run n gun it.

How were you able to see my videos in the theatre? I thought I had to share them first??

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back