cod advanced warfare g2a.com $29

I bought a game from them last week with no issues. After reading reviews, it seems to be recommended to buy directly from g2a and not from their "marketplace". They allow other people to sell games on their site as well..

I paid using paypal.

I've bought many games from G2A and their marketplace. I love that site. Had a bad marketplace key once but used their guarantee to get a refund without issue.

One of the best thing is the ~$1 Bitdefender 6 month licenses and cheap AV.

tempted -- never bought anything from them before though.

Was going to blow my game stop store credit on either this or GTA5 in late Jan... if I take a gamble here it could save me about 30 dollars it seem :)

will report back

Well ordered - got my key fast and smooth. Final cost was $30.65

Use coupon code "RAIST" for an additional 3% off - (took $0.90 off for me, helps to counteract any paypal fees or credit card fees that are charged.

Now my biggest problem is downloading this 40GB bastard on a satellite connection while I'm on an oil rig in the midde of nowhere north dakota.

I could use my hotspot -- but I'm not going to blow through that much data that fast.

Awesome find -- for 30 bucks I got a 60 dollar game .

Been using G2A and GameMafia.Pro for a quite a while now and no issues be it gifts or keys.

Would definitely recommend as I've personally switched to purchasing nearly all my games through them for well over a year without any issues.

Back