LordBritish
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2001
- Messages
- 2,063
Well I just finished that SP level where you''re a sniper and you've got another lame sniper with you. That's the one next to the ferris wheel. In the end you gotta carry your lame buddy to the chopper - if you live that is.
Anyhow you gotta fight off waves after waves of enemies - i mean dozens (may be 50-70 enemies and dogs).
How realistic is that?
Take for example what happened those 2 elite Delta members (Gordan & Shugart) in Somalia - they got owned by probably less than what I was facing.
I know it's game but it should strive to be somewhat realistic.
Ok </RANT>
Nuff said.
Anyhow you gotta fight off waves after waves of enemies - i mean dozens (may be 50-70 enemies and dogs).
How realistic is that?
Take for example what happened those 2 elite Delta members (Gordan & Shugart) in Somalia - they got owned by probably less than what I was facing.
I know it's game but it should strive to be somewhat realistic.
Ok </RANT>
Nuff said.