CMAK Folder on Windows 10

PiERiT

2[H]4U
A folder called CMAK just showed up in the Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders on my Windows 10 machine. I can't delete either of them and I don't know how they got there. I also can't find anything on it in relation to Windows 10; everything I've seen say it's some sort of Windows Server component for VPNs as far as I can tell?

Does anyone else have this? Was it pushed by some update? If I'm supposed to have it then fine, but it seems strange. I haven't installed anything in several days and it only showed up today. MBAM didn't find anything when scanning it.

ir0nw0lf

Supreme [H]ardness
Got them on my system as well. I noticed a file "cmstp.exe" buried in there, says "Microsoft Connection Manager Profile Installer" when I hit the properties. Directory dates/times are from when I installed the Windows Updates yesterday. I think CMAK = Connection Manager Administration Kit, based on a quick search. Not exactly sure what it is but probably safe to not mess with?

Domingo

Fully [H]
Showed up here as well. By default you can't remove it (without tinkering with the whole "TrustedAdvisor" thing) either.