Dec 11, 2007 #1 M Milamber Weaksauce Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 104 I have a CM Stacker 810 and I am keen to change the layout a little to make the setup neater for cabling. Is there a way I can remove this tray:
I have a CM Stacker 810 and I am keen to change the layout a little to make the setup neater for cabling. Is there a way I can remove this tray:
Dec 11, 2007 #2 R Rock&Roll [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 22, 2000 Messages 1,888 If it's riveted, you may find that you need to employ a drill. If the rivets are hidden....Break out hammer and cutting torch.
If it's riveted, you may find that you need to employ a drill. If the rivets are hidden....Break out hammer and cutting torch.
Dec 11, 2007 #3 D DriveEuro 2[H]4U Joined Jun 23, 2004 Messages 2,688 correct, drilling the rivets out are your only option. I have the same stacker and I'm quite sure they are riveted.
correct, drilling the rivets out are your only option. I have the same stacker and I'm quite sure they are riveted.
Dec 11, 2007 #4 R rsgunter [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 24, 2007 Messages 1,325 They are indeed riveted and a drill is your best bet.
Dec 11, 2007 #5 M Milamber Weaksauce Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 104 Thanks guys Decided to put the PSU back in the top from the bottom and leave it be.
Dec 12, 2007 #6 F filthysanchez 2[H]4U Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 2,669 That's not the 810, that's the STC-T01