Closed no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
3,331
Prefer the Pro, but at this price I can't be too picky. If the screen and cameras are good I don't care about the case or extras. Thanks. P.S. I use PPal G&S.
 
Pixel 7 on swappa for $155. Probably your best bet unless you don't mind a cracked screen or something.
 
I don't have a Pixel, but I am just curious what the draw is for a Pixel specifically?
 
I believe alternate rom/firmwares can be installed.. they are not as locked down as the other phones like Samsung..
[H], am I wrong and way off?
Yep, 100%. Very easy as long as there's ROMs available & the boot loader is unlocked, which is very easy, too.
 
I believe alternate rom/firmwares can be installed.. they are not as locked down as the other phones like Samsung..
[H], am I wrong and way off?
You are right about the firware but mostly it is just something I am used to. Maybe I could look at Samsung.
 
I have an unlocked Pixel 7 that I just upgraded from a few weeks ago. It's in great shape and just needs to be reset.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top