Close please

List updated and added part out prices for the unifi gear.

they should have a model number uap-ac-pro

also what os did you manage those SSDs with?

Up to the top.

I am out snowboarding for the next few weeks. I will check in to answer questions (in DM or this thread), but shipments will resume after the new year.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Strongly recommend (if you haven't done so yet) posting the ubiquity stuff and the array on reddit's /r/homelabsales - a lot of homelab nerds peruse it and you might be able to sell your wares much quicker.

Strongly recommend (if you haven't done so yet) posting the ubiquity stuff and the array on reddit's /r/homelabsales - a lot of homelab nerds peruse it and you might be able to sell your wares much quicker.

That and the Servethehome forums. Both are great places to sell this type of equipment.

That and the Servethehome forums. Both are great places to sell this type of equipment.

Good points -- will try those as well.

Back in town, so ready to sell/ship as needed :)

Aaaaand, back in town again. Gotta love world events for making a crazy schedule!

Just posted this to Servethehome as well.

Bump!

Last edited:
Interested in the Seagate 500GB 2.5” SSD STGS500401 - $50. How much life is left and is that price shipped?

Interested in the Seagate 500GB 2.5” SSD STGS500401 - $50. How much life is left and is that price shipped?

used it for about 18 months in a work laptop (ms office crapola), so plenty of life -- i can plug it in a run a tool, though

price is without shipping :)

edit: it passed the self test in SeaTools 5 (Seagate's linux SSD checker); does that help?

Last edited:
Big price drop on the rackmount UPS and chassis; I would like to get these big things out of here!

FWIW, the SSDs in the array are very lightly used -- between 4 and 11 TiB written (on 500TBW rated drives).

Considering parting out the array and networking equipment if there is enough interest :)

Free bump and question: where can we get such a quad m.2 SATA PCB? Thx.

What a crazy setup. I too would love to know what model PCB you modified to get you where you are.

What a crazy setup. I too would love to know what model PCB you modified to get you where you are.
Free bump and question: where can we get such a quad m.2 SATA PCB? Thx.

They are Startech models I found at Amazon. I sliced off the end (that would allow up to 100mm ssds to fit) so that they would stack nicely, sourced the mounting bits from a fastener catalog, and drilled holes through the PCB to get the mounting to line up. Silverstone also makes one with a black PCB :)

*I mean, I have a couple extra that weren't used in this array, lol -- will let them go for $25/ea + shipping (no mounting hardware included, obv.) if you use ETH.

Last edited:
Ok, ready to part out the array and the networking setup -- individual prices listed. Still prefer payment in BTC/ETH.

bump for you good sir. That 24i be tempting, only really need 12 ports though, unfortunately don't think they make it with an LSI 9000 series though in that config, so eyeing a 16 atm. 24 be too rich for my blood, haha....Best of luck on the sale, that 48tb array is mind blowing.

Lowered some prices and reconfigured the wide array of random bits into "boxes" with greatly reduced prices to try and get them moving :)

bump! Someone out there definitely needs a completely overkill storage array :p

lol. It is truly a monster. Best of luck in selling, I am eyeing the HBA, but 24 be overkill for my needs/wallet, Probably going to nab a 16i, or a couple of 8i's since I have the spare slot...lol

I am looking for 1x 14TB WD Easystore if anyone has one to trade :)

Bump -- open to part outs on the 2TB SSDs and the HBA; all prices OBO.

every time I drink bourbon, I just want to keep this array... hahahaha

Back