clockgen for E1505?

viper650

Limp Gawd
does clockgen work with the dell E1505? i know this is a dumb question, but i want to OC the yonah to at least 2ghz if possible. i can use clockgen on my toshiba, but what about this comp?

Don't think so. It doesn't work for my Acer which uses the same chipset/CPU combo. Tried emailing and PM'ing the maker to no avail. We'll just have to wait...

bummer, is there any program? i mean, my freaking toshiba will OC, i dont see why this shouldnt...

viper650 said:
bummer, is there any program? i mean, my freaking toshiba will OC, i dont see why this shouldnt...

It's the PLL. Find your PLL and forward it to someone who makes a program to overclock from within Windows. It doesn't have anything to do with brand. SetFSB guy didn't have time to do it, and i can't get a reply from the CPUID. He released a new version last week, not including support, was like a slap in the face cause i know myself and a few others were trying to forward this info to him. So bassically i wouldn't even bother with him, unless you're feeling lucky..lol

Here's what the PLL looks like.

ICS.jpg

ill have to look into it. i wonder if there is a pin mod for the yonahs?

viper650 said:
:mad:

worthless pos. merom time then in august.

Doesn't mean nothing will come out, just nothing i know of is available yet.

And i prefer Merom now ;)

merom011.jpg

cpu-2000.jpg

viper650 said:
:mad:

worthless pos. merom time then in august.

Just because you have no idea what you're doing, doesn't mean the laptop is a worthless POS. There very well may be a clockgen for your laptop, but you probably didn't even crack it open to look.

mwarps said:
Just because you have no idea what you're doing, doesn't mean the laptop is a worthless POS. There very well may be a clockgen for your laptop, but you probably didn't even crack it open to look.

AFIAK there isn't anything for Yonah/945 right now working. I've seen other Dell users looking as well.

But yes, he would need to crack it open to confirm his PLL ;)

mwarps said:

i dont even have the computer yet guy, so dont assume i dont know what im doing, punk. why in the HELL would i crack open a laptop i fully intend to resell, thats kinda stupid now isnt it.

viper650 said:
i dont even have the computer yet guy, so dont assume i dont know what im doing, punk. why in the HELL would i crack open a laptop i fully intend to resell, thats kinda stupid now isnt it.

You stated neither that you didn't have it, nor that you intended to resell it. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Not only that, but it's in your sig. Wow, you're a winner today.

viper650 said:

Your 1st post does NOT state that you "fully intend to resell" it. So you only have yourself to blame for the previous posts! :p

viper650 said:

Punk!?! LMAO!!! Well I was about to help out here but after seeing your attitude, I think I'll just wish you luck on getting any further serious help from other members. ;)

Lighthammer said:
Punk!?! LMAO!!! Well I was about to help out here but after seeing your attitude, I think I'll just wish you luck on getting any further serious help from other members. ;)
I'd like some help with a working clockgen on my E1505!

Krispy said:
I'd like some help with a working clockgen on my E1505!

So would I, is the pic of the pll above the pll of the e1505, or just a general pic. If we need this info I can pop the lid and take a look. I really want a clock gen ofr this lappy.

viper650 said:

So you want to overclock the laptop to resell? Good job on not even telling people what you're doing with it and then acting insulted that they didn't know... and good luck getting any good answer now ;)!

GoldenTiger said:
So you want to overclock the laptop to resell? Good job on not even telling people what you're doing with it and then acting insulted that they didn't know... and good luck getting any good answer now ;)!

I think we are kinda past that now.

I would like a clock gen for my E1505. Do I need to start a new thread since the op has been blasted in this one?

cronic007 said:
I think we are kinda past that now.

I would like a clock gen for my E1505. Do I need to start a new thread since the op has been blasted in this one?

Didn't notice the date, just saw a post from today and looked ;).

Back