elvito1981
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2003
- Messages
- 634
I have the M-Audio Revo 7.1 sound card and the Klipsch 4.1 Promedia computer speakers. I have the latest version of foobar (0.77b) running. However, when I try to play all four channels using stereo x 2 in DSP manager along with the equalizer, I hear clipping. I even hear clipping sounds when it doesn't say "clipping detected" in the console. When I take off "convert stereo to 4 channels", I don't hear anymore clipping. And I don't get any clipping noises without the equalizer either. I have moving "advanced clipping limiter", "equalizer", and "convert stereo to 4 channels" in different orders under active DSPs. Does anybody know what I can do to be able to listen to all 4 channels with equalization under foobar? I think the music sounds so much better when equalized, and under foobar would be the only way I can do that, since the M-Audio Revo doesn't offer equalization or trebble options. Thanks