Clip From The Steve Jobs Movie

HardOCP News

[H] News
The bad news? Ashton Kutcher in the role of Steve Jobs is the same Ashton Kutcher from every other Ashton Kutcher movie...ever. The good news? There is a 1970 Camaro in the background for the first ten seconds of the clip. :D

Kutcher actually does live and breathe an air of utter arrogance which Jobs had aplenty. This movie might be good.

I don't think we can find someone as arrogant, self-absorbed, savage, puerile, and mean-spirited as Steve Jobs to play him. I guess Ashton Kutcher is okay.

It would completely make sense if it was actually called "The Steve Jobs Movie".

iTurtleneck?

Seriously though, i cant see him pulling off the older Steve Job's look

I don't think we can find someone as arrogant, self-absorbed, savage, puerile, and mean-spirited as Steve Jobs to play him. I guess Ashton Kutcher is okay.

Kutcher has about as much talent as a head of lettuce but Steve isn't exactly a hard man to act as. Being about as self absorbed as you can be , treat all your friends/underlings like shit and stand on the corpses of those that have befallen before you.

Wow there isn't one actor out there that couldn't do that justice :rolleyes:

I'd like to see the movie, and just hope the memory of That 70s Show and Wyle's performance doesn't distract me for too long... but I expect it'll have to be a really good movie to do that, even a tad.

It looks like Ashton Kutcher. I didn't know Steve Jobs was like Ashton Kutcher. I have not seen the film, but I would bet a paycheck that the acting chops are not there.

Kutcher has about as much talent as a head of lettuce but Steve isn't exactly a hard man to act as. Being about as self absorbed as you can be , treat all your friends/underlings like shit and stand on the corpses of those that have befallen before you.

Wow there isn't one actor out there that couldn't do that justice :rolleyes:

steve jobs killed your family? sorry bro

i couldn't care less who plays steve jobs nor the film portrayal of his life.
what does concern me is when the film is released, it'll just encourage (direct or indirectly) people to buy more crapple gear.

apparently bill gates doesn't even feature in the film at all. if billy was in it, might have been worth watching.

Didn't they already have a Jobs/Woz/Gates/Balmer movie? Thought one was enough. Or are we now going to get one ever 6-8 months, only slightly different, maybe shorter or longer in duration.

I'm betting that all of you will be watching it despite your distaste for the man ;)

I can't see Ashton Kutcher as anyone else besides Michael Kelso. He is that character permanently in my mind for the rest of my life.

so why would they make another one is beyond me...

because someone was hoping on cashing in on it? It's not exactly rocket science.

Look at all the remakes that have come out... someone wants to make money by basically retelling a story that has already been told.

yeah there's going to be a Bill Gates movie when he dies too. It's inevitable.

yeah there's going to be a Bill Gates movie when he dies too. It's inevitable.

well that would be an interesting film purely from the perspective that he's not a complete arse-clown like jobs was. i'd love to see who they cast in the role of Ballmer. maybe Seth Rogen, Will Ferrell or Zach Galifianakis.

well that would be an interesting film purely from the perspective that he's not a complete arse-clown like jobs was. i'd love to see who they cast in the role of Ballmer. maybe Seth Rogen, Will Ferrell or Zach Galifianakis.

Ah, no. Bill Gates was a cutthroat businessman too. He may have had a more agreeable personality with his coworkers and everyone else, but as a businessman he was out to rule and destroy.

Ah, no. Bill Gates was a cutthroat businessman too. He may have had a more agreeable personality with his coworkers and everyone else, but as a businessman he was out to rule and destroy.

Yeah, people tend forget that you don't form a multibillion dollar company without stepping on a few necks on your way to the top.

The most ignorant actor in america playing the most ignorant businessman in america

Sounds about right

Nobody liked Gates

Nobody

The man was out for one mission and one mission alone, crush everything around you, get to the top no matter what, destroy anybody in your way.

He hated his family, he considered them a leech

He hated his co-workers, he considered them lazy and good for nothings

He hated his investors, because while they gave him money, it was his reputation on the line to push new products and do new things

He hated, fucking, everyone. He was well known for screaming at everyone all the time, some people even allege he would smack/hit people from time to time

He literally hated fucking everybody

Having the most arrogant, disillusioned stuck up pompous asshole in film play the most arrogant disillusioned stuck up asshole business man in america? Sounds perfect by me.

so why would they make another one is beyond me...
atom1ck.gif

I can't see Ashton Kutcher as anyone else besides Michael Kelso. He is that character permanently in my mind for the rest of my life.

Well, it probably because, other than maybe Butterfly Effect, he's done every role the same as Michael Kelso.

I mean fuck, all things considered, we could have Seann William Scott doing the part of Bill Gates if you want the ultimate in asshattery crazy

Would be funny if all the apple worshippers make a new religion like Scientology.
Church of Appletology? Converts could be called Jobbites. :)
As for the movie, just another one i won't watch......

Wozniac gave his thumb of disapproval for this money grab. Two of them.

Back