Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So it should be disabled then I thinkmentok1982 said:Well clearing the CMOS on your motherboard sets all your bios settings to the default values.
So I guess clearing the NVRAM would do a similar thing.
So it should be disabled then I thinkmentok1982 said:Well clearing the CMOS on your motherboard sets all your bios settings to the default values.
So I guess clearing the NVRAM would do a similar thing.
MaXimus666 said:So it should be disabled then I think
The default setting is already set to Disabledmentok1982 said:No just don't mess with it, unless you are having troubles.
MaXimus666 said:The default setting is already set to Disabled![]()
not necesarily...tornadotsunamilife said:I would suggest keepign it that way too. However, I've only known that CMOS to be cleared by a jumper and not an option in BIOS.
on my mobo it's through the BIOStornadotsunamilife said:I would suggest keepign it that way too. However, I've only known that CMOS to be cleared by a jumper and not an option in BIOS.