• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cleaned my Keyboard

Mine got dirtier when I bought compaq pc in 99 and space key broke in late 2002. I just threw it away. It went through bunch of crap. I even spilled a big cop of hot tea on it and it was soaking wet. 2 weeks after it dried up, it worked but keys would stick. So I washed it. Then threw it away.
 
I have an old PS/1 keyboard that one of my friends has (goddamn bastard, I need to get that back) and the dirty SOB has shit all over in it. When I gave it to him it was spotless. I just cleaned out the keyboard I am using right now (Compaq Presario), I do it about every year. I wouldn't trade this keyboard for any besides my damn PS/1.
 
Back
Top