• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Civ V $7.50 Gamestop DD

Amazon had the "GOTY" edition not too long ago for $11 which has all the DLC (minus 2 I think)(
 
I just picked up the GOTY edition yesterday for $17..... either is a win, so much DLC for it though..
 
Is this game a steamworks game? Dont really like impulse after gamestop took over.
 
I got this game from another download site and it installed in steam. I can even play it on both my macbook and my PC desktop. The best $7.49 I spent recently. This game is fun.
 
Just bought a copy. They did not send a lic in the email receipt. So I have to install impulse just to get the activation code for steam? :confused:
 
Just bought a copy. They did not send a lic in the email receipt. So I have to install impulse just to get the activation code for steam? :confused:

Just go to your digital subscriptions in Amazon... the key will be listed there. they are stored on your Amazon.com account.
 
was waiting for a price drop like this--thanks OP!

Purchased from impulse. Installed their stupid software to get the product code, then activated on steam.

Amazon.com is indeed selling digital copies for 7.50 too
 
Got a copy installed on my nephew's PC. I did not care for having to install their software just to get the lic. information so I could steam it. But it's a small price to pay and I can uninstall it.
 
Back
Top