Civ V $7.50 Gamestop DD

Amazon had the "GOTY" edition not too long ago for $11 which has all the DLC (minus 2 I think)(

I just picked up the GOTY edition yesterday for $17..... either is a win, so much DLC for it though..

Is this game a steamworks game? Dont really like impulse after gamestop took over.

I got this game from another download site and it installed in steam. I can even play it on both my macbook and my PC desktop. The best $7.49 I spent recently. This game is fun.

Just bought a copy. They did not send a lic in the email receipt. So I have to install impulse just to get the activation code for steam? :confused:

Just bought a copy. They did not send a lic in the email receipt. So I have to install impulse just to get the activation code for steam? :confused:

Just go to your digital subscriptions in Amazon... the key will be listed there. they are stored on your Amazon.com account.

was waiting for a price drop like this--thanks OP!

Purchased from impulse. Installed their stupid software to get the product code, then activated on steam.

Amazon.com is indeed selling digital copies for 7.50 too

Got a copy installed on my nephew's PC. I did not care for having to install their software just to get the lic. information so I could steam it. But it's a small price to pay and I can uninstall it.

Back