Chrome - OH Snap! annoying

MrGuvernment

Fully [H]
So over the last week it seem Chrome, at least for me, has gone to crap...

i have Chrome on 3 computers

Laptop
Work computer
Home desktop

and on all 3 i keep having the issue of

"Oh Snap" page didnt load, try to reload or try another page

This message comes up more often then not now, but then i open IE or FF and the page loads fine, hit reload on Chrome and it still claims the OH SNAP! problem...

i have uninstalled Chrome on all 3 computers and reinstalled to only have the problem happen again shortly after or a day later...

Anyone have any insight on this, why FF / IE8 have no problems but Chrome does, and my laptop hasnt had anything new added to it in 2 months, my desktop hasnt had anything new installed for over a month now... Work computer i just formated last week....

happened all day today on my laptop and twice on my work computer

i open an IE window, page loads fine, then it loads in Chrome, but only after being opened in another browser.

i just cleared the cache and reset chrome to default settings and it seemed to fix the issue for now.

If this was only happening at home i would think it was my router or something, but it is happening in 2 very different locations...

This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at http://xfxforce.com/en-us/LanguageS...//www.xfxforce.com/default.aspx?AGILITY_302=1 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

I'm done with Chrome.

-Random images not loading
-Oh Snap happening more often then not on 3 different computers on 3 different connections
-Above message now

Yet open the site in IE or FF and it works fine, only then will Chrome open the site after it has been opened in another browser, and sometimes that doesn't even work.

For me, neither IE, Chrome, nor Firefox will render the page you linked due to an infinite loop. It probably opens fine in your other browsers because they have the language cookie set or whatever that's causing it to not redirect continually.

in that case i will stick with chrome, see if it happens again, all my browsers are stock installs no plugins or anything on them, but the Oh Snap error is still annoying when it happens :D

Back