• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Christmas in June!

PS-RagE

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
4,298
So last week I got my Year End Bonus and decided (of course) to spend it on my photography habit - um, I mean hobby.
Friday afternoon I placed two orders and TADA they both came in today!

w00t!

200mmf4.jpg


grndpod.jpg


d2xmacro.jpg


I had been planning for a while now to get a small tripod for my morning hikes but could never come to a decision on which one to get. When a fellow in the Tripod Forum at Nikonians posted about using an RRS groundpod for that purpose and I thought "what a great idea" and also ordered one along with an RRS BH-40 head.

So now with my slightly more powerful "R1" flash setup, I'm good to go for summer.

.
 
Lokks like you are good to go, for all seasons. Congrats on a mid year Christmas.
 
Now that's sexy.

And with that flash setup... those bugs will never see straight again!
 
Back
Top