Chieftech/Chienming/Antec Case Gallery

I think i have one or 2... black ones too! not the purple ones...

Ill get back to you..

Well this is about 3 cases ago... but hey I was really proud of it at the time.. these are the only pics I have too.. lost the rest in a hd crash :(
dsc003199iv.jpg

dsc003187jl.jpg

this is my darling ( but she must have her period now because she fucks with me all the time, cant play bf2 for more than 5-10 min, then i get bluescreen)

17-ycf.JPG

16-cdu.JPG

15-xqi.JPG

SnOof said:
this is my darling ( but she must have her period now because she fucks with me all the time,

now thats an interesting phrasing :D

maybe you should check for leaks? :eek:

hehe, there arent any leaks but my graphicscard is over heated like everyother 7900gt from xfx

This is my Chieftech Matrix MX. This thing was a steal. I got it for $20 + shipping from TigerDirect about 2 years ago.

mybox1.jpg

If I remember correctly the shipping was around 10 bucks. I normally don't buy anything from that site but my friend showed me the sale and I couldn't pass it up.

whoa, thats pretty cheap, last time i checked they wanted like $25 for shipping a case

man, that's a very nice work on the P160. What's that black foam masonry? Did you buy it from Spire or..?

Mr. Stryker said:
man, that's a very nice work on the P160. What's that black foam masonry? Did you buy it from Spire or..?
thanks, I got the foam at svc, a pretty good deal at 9.99 http://www.svc.com/49spsoundpad01.html

1 suggestion when using the foam, you don't start noticing a difference until you use a lot, so don't think that putting sound dampening on the solid side panel is going to do you justice.

Sorry for the blurriness, but I only have a camera phone. :(

07-30-06_1650.jpg

07-30-06_1651.jpg

The stickers were from a VW ad in one of Car and Driver's magazine... don't know which issue though, but I think it looks pretty cool on window cases... :D

Back