Chieftech/Chienming/Antec Case Gallery

ch0s3npimp

Weaksauce
Post your Chieftech/ Antec Like Cases here...
ill start :D :cool: these are old pics so dont Rag on the wiring..]

d.jpg

c.jpg

e.jpg

DSC00471.sized.jpg

DSC00472.sized.jpg

DSC00481.sized.jpg

the case from where i sit

1619658.jpg

teh uber 1337 wiring :D
hiding.jpg

thats all the pics for now, no digi cam :(

Don't have any of the inside.

From where I'm sitting.... The Dr Pepper can on top is unopened and empty. I guess it was one of the very few that didn't get filled.

ISit.jpg

From the front with the door open....
Front.jpg

Originally posted by ch0s3npimp
Post your Chieftech/ Antec Like Cases here...
ill start :D :cool: these are old pics so dont Rag on the wiring..
so when can we count on new pics?

Here Comes Ownage!

sys.jpg

Ownage

cathode.jpg

LOOK THE LIGHTS ARE HIDDEN!

smith.jpg

Smith Rules

Hope you guys like it.
Chieftec cases unite!

Originally posted by ST|FFY
those pics are from a web cam rite?

Actually they're not form a webcam... Just a really shitty camera.
You know what a JamCam is? haha.

The abundance of beige drive faces towards the top of this thread makes me not want to post mine.

Originally posted by ness1469
The abundance of beige drive faces towards the top of this thread makes me not want to post mine.
okay.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ST|FFY
okay.... :rolleyes:

It was a joke. Bite me. I guess some people need that little " ;) " to understand that not everything you read is meant as an insult. :rolleyes:

I have happiness and whatnot in my life, its just that your post made no sense

showing how in the year 99...or mabey 2000....?

EIDT** i jsut noticed those 120mm fans are still in active duty in my new case on my new RAD.... ahhaa
setup02.jpg

Here's mine, the normal stock antec 1080AMG with blue fans :D

(and I thought I was the only one before I discovered [H]

BLSsidesmall.jpg

blsISO.jpg

As we speak it's a a7n8x-d w/ 2500+ and 80gb hdd

My file server/ download box.

Originally posted by TekieB
Here's mine, the normal stock antec 1080AMG with blue fans :D

As we speak it's a a7n8x-d w/ 2500+ and 80gb hdd

My file server/ download box.

Hey, looks like we have the same exact desks. Instead of resting my case on the lowest level, I just took both those metal plates out and rested the case on the floor. For my new case (midsize) I'm gonna put one level abck and rest it on that.

Anyways, about the desks. I hate them. I want one of those IKEA Jerkers. I mean this thing is cool with the shelves and stuff, but it's just too small, even when you have 2 bolted togeher (which I do - it's in an "L" shape"

Originally posted by Kitt2003
Hey, looks like we have the same exact desks. Instead of resting my case on the lowest level, I just took both those metal plates out and rested the case on the floor. For my new case (midsize) I'm gonna put one level abck and rest it on that.

Anyways, about the desks. I hate them. I want one of those IKEA Jerkers. I mean this thing is cool with the shelves and stuff, but it's just too small, even when you have 2 bolted togeher (which I do - it's in an "L" shape"

I actaully think I got it at K-mart...but yeah, way too small. Thankfully I have 2 other "workstations" in the house. So this one doesn't get that much use. (and it only has a radeon 7000 PCI in it...pimpin' :D

hey highlife how well does that vantec nexus fit behind your door?

i want to get one but i dunno how well i will be able to shut my front door

c00lermaster1.jpg

c00lermaster3.jpg

c00lermaster2.jpg

yes i know i have an nvidia sticker and an radeon card in those pics, but the nvidia sticker has been replaced with a Pentium 4 one, so it is all good now :)

jordancase1.jpg

jordancase2.jpg

jordancase3.jpg

there you have it, my "whoop ass"

the fans are really more of a deeper blue but the digicam was a little off i guess, and i need some more wire management so dont get on me for that please:eek:

i like how the front of your case looks, and the window sticker thing is cool looking

thank you, i etched it myself;)

im Mr. Cheapo who goes for the Chenming one:D
i still have 3 of the 4 tri colored LED fans that came with it

Originally posted by compslckr
c00lermaster1.jpg

c00lermaster3.jpg

c00lermaster2.jpg

yes i know i have an nvidia sticker and an radeon card in those pics, but the nvidia sticker has been replaced with a Pentium 4 one, so it is all good now :)
this one kinda looks like a Cooler Master...

Originally posted by retardedchicken
hey highlife how well does that vantec nexus fit behind your door?

i want to get one but i dunno how well i will be able to shut my front door

Yea man, fits perfectly. Great little device too...i love being able to turn my fans down =) considering I have a 120mm intake which is loud.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

terrible pics i know :\
the inside looks a lil bit cleaner, got rid of my ide hd and floppy...sata hd's in.

this one kinda looks like a Cooler Master...

it is a coolermaster, but in all reality it is the same exact case with a different front on it. that side panel was the one at newegg for $7 with shipping and is ment for the antec/chieftech/chemming cases, so in a way mine has parts from one of those three, and it is based off of the same case...

Back