Check your spam mail for Newegg coupon $25 off $50 purchase

I received a coupon. The weird thing is that I've used the account for several purchases. I went ahead and tried to submit an order and got this message "The coupon is valid, however, your order doesn't quality" or something like that.

Kind of stupid to send me the coupon when my account can't use it. :rolleyes:

I received a coupon. The weird thing is that I've used the account for several purchases. I went ahead and tried to submit an order and got this message "The coupon is valid, however, your order doesn't quality" or something like that.

Did you have $50+ in your cart? Coupon is only go if the purchase is $50 or more.

I think I might get the AMD Phenom II X4 820. The poor mans quad. :D

You also can't stack it with other coupons, I wanted to use it on the $90 samsung 2tb drive that is $75 after coupon and you can't stack it, you have to add an item of $25 or more to your order after any coupon to get it to work.

Finally placed my own order, so its still alive and kicking as far as "funds" go.

8GB DDR3 8500 that runs @ 10666 w/o issue, for $54.99 shipped.

16GB for 2K8 + Hyper-V + VM's = 1 happy server

Really annoying thing is that you can't currently use it with any of the 6950 2GB's because it adds the $10 gift card to your cart as a unique item that you can't delete, so the coupon thinks it's a "bundle deal" and says it isn't valid. I tested it on all other video cards and it works great, so it's only because of that stupid $10 gift card.

That's what I got too. I tried several different items, logged in and out, and cleared cookies and stuff.

im gonna use mine on a 2500k get it for 195, purchasing in a few days hopefully.

My coupon worked today, expiration date was 3/20 so I hope everyone else has a chance to use theirs. Glad I signed up with a 2nd account all those years ago. It just bought me Starcraft 2 for 50% off.

If you are looking for something cheap on their site to add to a $49.99 order, check this out:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800996074

Thought I would share. It's only $1.98 (including shipping) and might help you get just over the $50.00 hump like it did for me. Cheers!

My coupon worked today, expiration date was 3/20 so I hope everyone else has a chance to use theirs. Glad I signed up with a 2nd account all those years ago. It just bought me Starcraft 2 for 50% off.

If you are looking for something cheap on their site to add to a $49.99 order, check this out:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800996074

Thought I would share. It's only $1.98 (including shipping) and might help you get just over the $50.00 hump like it did for me. Cheers!

I threw zip ties on mine. Set me back a few bucks but it was still a good deal.

Turns out I got 2 of the coupons in. 2 different accounts. Nice 50 bucks off i5 build woo

They got a deal on the Dlink 655 wireless router, thought perhaps I could use my 25 off on that but since it doesn't stack with promo codes...doesn't make it that hot of a deal unless you get both. Anyone have any luck getting them to honor both?

do you receive it right away? or random?

I got mine randomly, then I went and signed up another account and received a coupon the following month. Created february, coupon received in march.

maybe you can even make an account with newegg, just dotn buy anythign and tey will send you a coupon lol

Just ordered my Xigmatek Balder yesterday ($45 with a $6 filler) - $26 total and it has a $20 rebate.

$6 for a Xigmatek Balder. Not bad. And it's already out to delivery :D

Well, I just ordered 4 gigs of Mushkin RAM for my laptop for $24.99(after $10 rebate) with my first code. :cool:

Tried to order something with the second code and it wouldn't take. Oh well, I shouldn't be greedy. :p

i ordered an Corsair A70 and Arctic Silver thermal paste remover as my filler. 33.18 shipped, and the A70 has a 20 dollar mail in on it. i cant argue with both items being 13.18.

my package should be here tomorrow.

i ordered an Corsair A70 and Arctic Silver thermal paste remover as my filler. 33.18 shipped, and the A70 has a 20 dollar mail in on it. i cant argue with both items being 13.18.

my package should be here tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip! I have an A70 and a new mouse on it's way for $9 and change after the $20 rebate. I figured out how to get the second code to work. :)

I needed a new mouse for my laptop and I've never been real wild about my "Tuniq Tower 120" plus I need a good cooler for a spare box so it's "winning, duh" all around. :D

Back