Check your spam mail for Newegg coupon $25 off $50 purchase

stiltner

[H]F Junkie
I just checked a mail account I rarely use. Inside was a promo code from Newegg targeted to the e-mail address because that account never purchased from Newegg.

So, if you have an e-mail account that would qualify, you might wanna scan it, and see if there's some love inside there for you.

I'm off to buy 8GB of memory for the server I just built. I can't pass up 8GB for $55 with free shipping, and I swore 8GB would be plenty for me. I'd post the code but its clearly one time use unique as stated in the e-mail, so sorry :(

Ive seen this on a few other forums. I even made up a new account to to see if I got one. Its been 3 days and I still have not got one. YMMV.

I'm going to guess that its a time lapse thing. This e-mail address has been signed up for Newegg based deals for I'd guess 3-6 months.

My email has been signed up for about 5 years I just got one today so I made an newegg account under the same email to use it on the $75 2tb samsung drive, but you can't stack coupon codes so I was going to buy a gift card for $50, didn't work either. Not sure what I'll get then.

It won't let me use my other account, and I know the account password is right. Even tried the reset password thing and a couple of hours has passed.

It won't let me use my other account, and I know the account password is right. Even tried the reset password thing and a couple of hours has passed.

I have one but I dont know the password to that account :(

In my case I created a new account with the email address that it was sent too, I thought I already had one too but maybe they deleted it so I just made a new one under the same email as the coupon code.

Good point and I just recently had this happen to me... just didn't think to point that out here.

Waaay back I had created an account using my work email... and then using my home email. Over the years I've always used my home email...
About a week or so ago, got an email (at work) giving me $25 off my first purchase!
Used it promptly!

Wat the hell, $25 off $50 sounds so good! So this is for accounts that never made a newegg purchase? And making a new account works to get one?

I created a new account and got a coupon the same night. I purchased a C300 128GB SSD for $199 after that :)

Wat the hell, $25 off $50 sounds so good! So this is for accounts that never made a newegg purchase? And making a new account works to get one?

My email has been on the subscribe to newsletter for at least 5 years and this is the first time I have gotten a code so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

In my case I created a new account with the email address that it was sent too, I thought I already had one too but maybe they deleted it so I just made a new one under the same email as the coupon code.

That worked for me. Thanks. :cool:

i might open one when i'm ready to build new pc see if it'll send me one. how long does it takes to get the email? and can you use same paypal account with different address/same address to order?

i might open one when i'm ready to build new pc see if it'll send me one. how long does it takes to get the email? and can you use same paypal account with different address/same address to order?

I used my paypal account with a different email address with no problem. Didn't feel like re-entering my CC information.

I'm constantly buying from Newegg and I've yet to receive this coupon... :(

My only problem is figuring out what to buy with my code lol. A few beers tonight should help that decision.

Don't wait too long, Deal is good until expiration or when funds run out.......I'm betting the latter will happen first.

I wanted to buy memory with this but the memory is $49.99. The lowest thing I could find with free shipping was like $4. Kinda sours the deal.

I just got my coupon today in my GMail account. I bought all the parts I needed two weeks ago. Oh well , my timing has never been that great.

i check my wife's account and have yet to see anything from newegg.

ALRIGHT GUYS

if you have a coupon and you dont know the p/w to your account CHANGE your EXISTING account to that Email and BAM! u can use that Coupon!

Glad to see I helped you guys save, and spend money at the same time :D

I didn't post this on other sites cause I wanted to see the [H] guys use the funds.
God knows if your x-post this to Fatwallet all the Ebay selling whores would suck
up the funds.

I just spotted a $25 off coupon in an account I use that I just sign up to their newsletter. I wish it was $50 but I'll take what I can get.

I don't suppose you can stack these as I have 2 of them!:p Actually had a third but it expired last month.

Hmm, $25 off is still pretty sweet! Now I have to decide what to buy... I really need a new case and suddenly Lian-Li's seem reasonably priced. :D

anyone know if a Thors Hammer heatsink is worth it for 14.99? id be using it on a stock 955. id like to get something much quieter then the stock heatsink.

Back