If you're gonna ask us to build/list a PC for you or seek advice about a build, please answer all of the following questions:
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Will be used at work for Video and Photo editing(this is rarely done, but I still need to be able to do it), Office suite including Publisher design, Creative Suite software, email and web serufing(15 - 20 pages open at a time),ability to game but at a low level,Quickbooks, and maybe more.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Budget is $1000, but that includes my other build which is going to consist of an AMD x6 1055t+Asus M4A89GTD 319.99, Gskillz Ripjaws 2x2GB ram 89.99, Cooler Master HS 29.99 + 7.56S&H, and that about sums it up, the only other thing I have been considering is upgrading my vid card, but that would increase the build a bit(currently have 9800GT and plan to use it for few more months when new vid cards come out.
3) Where do you live?
Tucson Az
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
CPU & Mobo, RAM, Case, possibly PSU, GPU, good Wireless adapter that supports 300Mbps... I am thinking of the Apex TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Casebecause it is on sale right now and has good reviews.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
LG DVD multi drive, I may have a PSU laying around that might work, but lets plan that I dont, Samsung spinpoint F3 1TB
6) Will you be overclocking?Yes
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?At work I have an old Samsung 17" LCD
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within next few weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Nothing fancy
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Yes, have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I think that about sums things up. I will be overclocking which means that if going AMD x2 I can possibly, get lucky and unlock cores, but that may not be best bang for buck. You guys go ahead and do what you do. If there are any questions I check the forums frequently.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Will be used at work for Video and Photo editing(this is rarely done, but I still need to be able to do it), Office suite including Publisher design, Creative Suite software, email and web serufing(15 - 20 pages open at a time),ability to game but at a low level,Quickbooks, and maybe more.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
Budget is $1000, but that includes my other build which is going to consist of an AMD x6 1055t+Asus M4A89GTD 319.99, Gskillz Ripjaws 2x2GB ram 89.99, Cooler Master HS 29.99 + 7.56S&H, and that about sums it up, the only other thing I have been considering is upgrading my vid card, but that would increase the build a bit(currently have 9800GT and plan to use it for few more months when new vid cards come out.
3) Where do you live?
Tucson Az
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
CPU & Mobo, RAM, Case, possibly PSU, GPU, good Wireless adapter that supports 300Mbps... I am thinking of the Apex TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Casebecause it is on sale right now and has good reviews.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
LG DVD multi drive, I may have a PSU laying around that might work, but lets plan that I dont, Samsung spinpoint F3 1TB
6) Will you be overclocking?Yes
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?At work I have an old Samsung 17" LCD
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within next few weeks
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Nothing fancy
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Yes, have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I think that about sums things up. I will be overclocking which means that if going AMD x2 I can possibly, get lucky and unlock cores, but that may not be best bang for buck. You guys go ahead and do what you do. If there are any questions I check the forums frequently.