May 13, 2009 #1 M myren Limp Gawd Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 255 Looking for something $15-$50 with the best quality sound output I can get for the price. I need 4-5, price is important.
Looking for something $15-$50 with the best quality sound output I can get for the price. I need 4-5, price is important.
May 19, 2009 #3 M myren Limp Gawd Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 255 gawd, "pick your poison" would have been more apt.
May 19, 2009 #4 S seemlessthunder Gawd Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 581 asus u-1, but you can only get one of those writh the rebate (and doesn't work so hot with vister supposedly.
asus u-1, but you can only get one of those writh the rebate (and doesn't work so hot with vister supposedly.
May 19, 2009 #5 magnetik Moderator Staff member 2FA Joined Jun 6, 2000 Messages 6,348 that xfi one doesn't look too bad.. see them on ebay for $35-50 or so..
May 19, 2009 #6 S seemlessthunder Gawd Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 581 check out the asus u1 as long as you aren't running vister.... anything x-fi below $200 is pretty mediocre. honestly, realtek on-board sounds the same as creative. creative just has more features
check out the asus u1 as long as you aren't running vister.... anything x-fi below $200 is pretty mediocre. honestly, realtek on-board sounds the same as creative. creative just has more features