cheap spring airsoft guns $3.80 shipped

pxc

Extremely [H]
it shoots 6mm pellets or paintballs @ 200 feet/s. What do you expect for $3.80? :p

ripped from FW:

http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/348A $1.90 + $1.90 shipping

They have several other cheap guns:
http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/D91UZI "uzi"
http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/P288G pistol with laser
http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/MR755 rifle with scope
http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/AK997 "9mm" pistol

200 pellets http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/200PELLETS $0.60
200 paintballs http://vistawholesale.zoovy.com/c=/product/200PAINTBALL $2.55

I bought 3 of the $1.90 guns, 2 of the $2.50 9mm pistols, 200 paintballs and 1000 pellets for $24 shipped.

lol awesomesauce, own some people in the office with these lol can u imagine a co worker saying

"BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!1!1!111" lol

The only pump airsoft guns that anyone should buy are shotguns. Theyre just so satisfying.

Think you will get in trouble if you wave one of those at a tailgater or someone that cut you off?

I live in Texas if it ain't real ya best not be doing it otherwise you are liable to find someone with a real one that will take initiative.

This must be where all the people on ebay get their crap from. Just check out the electronics page.

We had some pretty crazy airsoft battles on the floor I was in two years ago in college, nothing like a Soviet mid '80's gas mask for good head protection :D

A friend of mine had a really nice Glock-esque pistol with a very powerful spring, he took it apart and put an even more powerful one in, and from twenty feet the rounds could still give me quite a sting throw the thick rubber gas mask . . .
Nothing like flesh wounds from a friendly shoot out :cool:

No you guys got it all wrong :p

I used to colect these things when i was in Korea where the laws allow them to be scaled 1:1 with no large pink caps or slides... They look sweet as display pieces in a gun case and a whole lot cheaper

dorm airsoft wars moving to apts this year... uzi could be fun... :D

i ordered some misc random other little craps to just cause they were cheap and shippings not nasty. nice site

yea, I could just imagine trying to get one of those past nuclear security.. rofl. I come into work, put it thru the xray machine and get tackled. haha.

I've found that the majority of the automatic airsoft guns have very low fps's, the ones that you have to put some effort into cocking them are the reall dozies though :cool:

Very hot.

Why?

I can use this piece of hardware to obtain good deals at Frys, Bestbuy, CompUSA, etc. It's like a multistore coupon.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
lol awesomesauce, own some people in the office with these lol can u imagine a co worker saying

"BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!1!1!111" lol

lol

you also need to add "i can dance all day! i can dance all day!! try and hit me.. come on.. i'm moving i'm moving.. i can dance all day!!"

SignalSoldier said:
I used to colect these things when i was in Korea where the laws allow them to be scaled 1:1 with no large pink caps or slides... They look sweet as display pieces in a gun case and a whole lot cheaper
I brought back about a dozen from when I was in Russia, including a pump-action shotgun (still only 1 pellet/shot, but you can easily pump out >1 shot/sec), an MP5, and a whole load of pistols. Full size, no pink caps....and I never take them outside 'cause some uptight moron will throw a fit.

It kinda makes me wish I were back in the dorms at college. One warning about airsoft: WEAR SAFETY GLASSES!!! Even though the pellets are big and made of plastic, some of these guns can draw blood. You don't want one of these hitting your eyeball.

O yeah we used to have battle in the barracks back in the days with these. They do hurt trust me they do..

suprised no real airsofters have posted.

The cheap crappy guns like this are obviously worthless for anyhting other than plinking.

People do get together with better airsoft guns and skirmish. Google around for airsoft or check out www.airsoftplayers.com or www.arniesairsoft.com.uk for more info on it.

Don't be a dumbass and wave these around in public though.

Don't be a dumbass and wave these around in public though.

QFT!

Even though they are crappy springers, you can't beat less than $4 fo something that resembles a real gun. Makes for fun plinking in the bedroom while you're waiting for your computer to bootup or a download to finish.

Save yourself the humiliation though and don't show up to a skirmish with these "guns." ;)

Man, I haven't played airsoft in like 3 years... my poor Marui AK-47 is gathering dust under my bed.

Shameless Liar said:
Very hot.

Why?

I can use this piece of hardware to obtain good deals at Frys, Bestbuy, CompUSA, etc. It's like a multistore coupon.
tongue.gif

I have a few Marui pistol and like other posters have said, I never take them outside. I'm sure I'd get my ass shot down by either the cops or one of my neighbors since I'm in Philadelphia.

I dont think that any of the ones on this site are too powerful, but you should always wear protection anyway. I kill mice with my gas powered MK-23 SOCOM and it gets pretty gruesome sometimes.

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
lol

you also need to add "i can dance all day! i can dance all day!! try and hit me.. come on.. i'm moving i'm moving.. i can dance all day!!"

lol "My hearts still a beating! My hands a shaking! But I"M STILL GETTING THE HEADSHOTS!!!" lol

Liquid-Reality said:
Man I hope this is legit I just ordered over $200 worth of stuff.
My order shipped today. Kind of slow, but i'll get my stuff on Friday according to the UPS tracking number. I guess $7 shipping doesn't buy super fast delivery. :p

Liquid-Reality said:
Man I hope this is legit I just ordered over $200 worth of stuff.

Wow, I hope that isn't all airsoft weaponry. That would be enough to start several regional conflicts at this price :p

I think we need a sticky to keep track of how many people lose their jobs “plinking” a co-worker in the back of the head at work :rolleyes: ;)

Sweet deal. Just ordered two hand guns($1.90 and $2.50) and the cheaper auto mini Uzi with some paintball pellets and regular pellets. Came to $20.98. I bought a spring full size m16 rifle at ShopKo for $30, these guns are probably the same quality but cheap!

I got the $4.95 Uzis today from eGadgets (OOS now). I shots some pellets into a plastic bubble bag and was a little disappointed that they didn't pierce it, so I decided to shoot one into my hand from 2 feet away. Ouch, that stings. I have a nice round shaped bump on my finger now. :D

These shoot about 4-5 pellets per second and each uzi came with 100 pellets. Soon each will have zero pellets as i lose them all. The pellets bounce very far when they strike something hard.

So these guns are pretty good quality for the price? Feel like picking some up for fun.

Back