I am currently using the built in speakers on my Asus VH242H and in some movies, especially blu-ray, the conversations are a bit low for my gf and I to hear. Even with the monitors, windows and the players volume at max.
I was wondering if there are any speakers out there preferably around $20 that would actually be better than these. I am definitely not very picky on the sound quality, just looking for something that can actually produce enough volume for us to hear the conversations in movies.
I don't really know a whole lot about audio and I am not entirely sure what to look for when searching for speakers, so was hoping to get some help here. Now I do understand that there might not be possible to get speakers that actually work for longer than a day for this price but I'll try.
I was wondering if there are any speakers out there preferably around $20 that would actually be better than these. I am definitely not very picky on the sound quality, just looking for something that can actually produce enough volume for us to hear the conversations in movies.
I don't really know a whole lot about audio and I am not entirely sure what to look for when searching for speakers, so was hoping to get some help here. Now I do understand that there might not be possible to get speakers that actually work for longer than a day for this price but I'll try.