cheap nf7-s

$21.40 to ship express saver to Florida from where ever they are? thats some BS right there.

Gave it a shot and ordered 3 :)
However, I did notice this:
Typographical Errors
eWiz.com makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate, but we take no responsibility for faulty, outdated, or otherwise inaccurate information on this site including pricing, product editorials, product specifications, product pictures and availability. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, eWiz.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. eWiz.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, eWiz.com shall attempt to immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.

but, on the page it says limit one - that might mean it really is $10 or perhaps $20 or so...

howed you get three?

Originally posted by Dan UCF
$21.40 to ship express saver to Florida from where ever they are?

Look at the phone number, the (408) area code is San Jose.

Originally posted by mpcamer1220
howed you get three?
Hah, didn't even notice that. Once I got one in my cart, I just changed the amount to 3 and it let me order it. I even got the confirmation e-mail which said i ordered 3. Guess we'll see...

mabye I shold cancel and reorder... cause $10 is HOT

AHHHH SHEEEET!!!!!!

I just ordered two of them, and the page said $20, but then I get to the confirmation page and it says $200. Awe Crappp!!!

Apparantly the 10$ boards was a typo that they fixed and didnt fix :D

Now I have to figure out a way to cancel my order!!!

Thank God I was able to cancel that order.

Too bad I didnt get the boards for cheap!!!

Hope everyone else didnt get screwed :D

ya hope i get my.
i was actrally gonna go order a 2nd board cause i was gonna ebay em cause there going for like 80 on ebay.

im not cancellen mine, the limit one per customer thing is gone now, maybe $10 was the real price :confused:

or maybe that was a type to but thats cool do what you want

BE DIFFERENT, if it suits you

my order history page on there site still says 10$,until i get a phone call or email saying its not 10$ i wont cancel my order

show[h].JPG

As of 7:20 EST today :) :cool:

Damnit, I gotta check out the [H]ot|DEALS more forum more often. :p

Hope you guys get your 'boards.

I ordered them last night..They had to of known about it last night. I ordered two of them at like 8pm my time. And then their was NO limit. Then shortly after their was a limit one thing. But yes, this was over at amdforum.com last night and the confi email I got said $20 and stuff. Mine still just says they have received the order though. IT looks like they changed price this morning soemtime maybe? Either way Good luck guys! I am doubting anything will come but hey..LOL:D

Originally posted by adan
no they chaned the price at like 2 am ish my time
Ahh..Either way though, I heard about it at like 8PM or so my time..So whoever said they caught on quick is totaly wrong...8-2 is a long time really as far as how long normal deal last.:)

I hope they honor the order placed before the price change. This remind me a while ago I ordered three 2Gb flash drive for $1. That's right only one dollar on the Yahoo shopping network. Later I received an email that said the order was cancelled by them. Their reason was the price I saw was in testing mode. The webmaster or who ever posted the site before the price change.

Fatwallet posted it and I think they are why it got changed. They posted like 3 hours after I knew about it...People ordering them ..So I bet we never get one now..:mad:

Originally posted by 3ee Dee
It's not even on there anymore. "Item not found."
It sure is..LOL I had it open 10 minutes ago too. They just done that! Hmm

Either way, they got a hell of a mess on their hands I tell you what..:p

Man, and I saw this when it was in effect last night too but I was unsure about it so I passed. Hopefully the people who ordered get theirs.

Originally posted by adan
i think we will have to wait till monday to see what happens

Yep...I aint holding my breath though..Over at fatwallet they got many people that are going to leave them bad Reseller rating too..They will have MANY pissed..:eek:

I'm one of the FW'ers who jumped on this one... too good not to give it a shot. I dont' really care if they cancel, but if they don't... :D :D :D

Back