Cheap Miniature LCD screen?

Zarathustra[H]

Extremely [H]
2FA
Joined
Oct 29, 2000
Messages
42,425
Essentially, I am looking for something dirt cheap, and tiny I can carry to my headless servers in my basement when I need to change BIOS settings or something.

Any ideas?

Nearest desktop is too far for a long VGA cord, and I hate the idea of carrying the server upstairs or my large monitors downstairs. Must be small enough to fit on my limited shelf space and cheap. Probably don't need a higher resolution than 640x480 or 800x600

Looking to spend very little money.

Much appreciated,
Matt
 
Honestly I'd just find a crusty old 1024x768 TFT in a dumpster and leave it in the basement near the servers for when it's needed.
 
Dirt cheap and miniature are mutually exclusive.

I'll agree with Wagoo here, pick up a used 14" or 15" LCD monitor for $30 and leave it in the basement.
 
Back
Top