Chasing the 900 Million Point Month

Bad Grandpa, I am in the northern end of the sound, Anacortes give a shout if you are ever in the neighbourhood.

Some friends and I used to mountain bike up in the Anacortes area, beautiful up there. :cool:

Where are all the folders? :confused: 258,000 pionts for the day isn't right! Mine are still going at 32k to 36k ppd and I know that's small fry compared to what the others push out.

origamimonkey.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Helping [H] Misson Update
Day 4 - 6PM Status Report

In this update we added an even 193,000 points bringing our total for today to over 1.845 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Where are all the folders? :confused: 258,000 pionts for the day isn't right! Mine are still going at 32k to 36k ppd and I know that's small fry compared to what the others push out.

I suspect two reasons:

1) Bad weather - strong tropical storm in the Southeast, and high temps in the Southwest (afternoon's especially). Even with the A/C running, it's borderline.

2) Memorial Day - lots of people are traveling, etc., and don't like to fold while they're away for an extended period of time, since they shut off the A/C.

The holiday will end soon enough, but the weather - that is the one thing that could derail the 900 Million point in a month, goal. ATM, the goal is very reachable - more so than it was two days ago, since a lower average per EOC update is needed to reach it. Still, it DOES have to be actually reached, and very hot or stormy weather could derail it.

One more update today then three more days to go. We passed last months record easily today.

Bz8lU.png

Day 4 - 9PM Status Report

In this update we added 202,829 points bringing our total for today to just over 2.04 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We have also moved up to the Top 3 producers :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 4 - Mission Report

In the last update for Day 4 we unloaded 201,895 points. This brought our total for day 4 to 2,250,382 points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Overall, [H]ardOCP had a total of 34,494,023 for today. Another increase from yesterday. :D
Well done everyone!!

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT! FOLD HARDER!!!

I think we should easily hit the 900M mark. We need about 50.5M in 2.5 days. With all the extra help we have gotten, I think we can hit 950M :)

Day 5 - 9AM Status Report

In this update we added 204,155 points bringing our total for today to just over 1.128 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
dfonda is promising a big bang at 12PM so we will see whether or not he has to clean the poo turrets with this toothbrush ;)

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Day 5 - 12PM Status Report

In this update we added a massive 975,926 points bringing our total for today to just over 2.1 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Looks like dfonda's delivered on the big explosion so he gets to go back to normal overclocking duties. Good work
salute.gif

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

1111111Points needed to reach goal: 45,156,098

Average EOC update points needed: 2,376,637 (there are 19 updates remaining in May)

Our last updates have all been 4 Million (1) or 5 Million (4).

11111111EVGA overtake date is now: 2.1 months

Last edited:
Poo Flinger already matching yesterdays output and we are only half done today. good job guys.

fold on.

Day 5 - 12PM Status Report

In this update we added another big dump of 627,045 points bringing our total for today to just over 2.73 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

I'm having the biggest day ever for me (excluding stats jumps)..... ~700,000 or so.... I'm doing what I can.... in spite of the Tstorms and Tornado watches in upstate NY north of Albany.

I think the only times we had those was when something happened to the update system and we had only 5 or 10 million points the day before.

No, those are 40+ mil days. We have done well over 30 before. That said it was because the planets aligned at we had a number of -bigadv boxen dropping WU that day. It also had a low day prior or just after.

This is a largest sustained. And it looks like (as of now) 37 mill for the last 25hr, would be a new record without a stat sever error.

1111111Points needed to reach goal: 41,237,733

Average EOC update points needed: 2,170,407

Updates are:
May 29th: 6 and 9 pm. (not Midnight, Midnight is the first update of the 30th)
May 30th: 8 updates
May 31st: 8 updates
+ 1 update at 0000 hours, on the 1st of June, which will be the record of the wu's folded during May.

so there will be 19 updates, *now*, instead of the previously reported number.

11111111EVGA overtake date is now: 2.1 months

Day 5 - 6PM Status Report

In this update we added another 323,758 points bringing our total for today to just over 3 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Hold the folding steady and we'll make 900 million points with plenty of time to spare.

We need just 34,982,460 more points! :)

Day 5 - 9PM Status Report

In this update we added 256,744 points bringing our total for today to just over 3.3 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Keep her steady, we're almost to our goal!!

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

You know....

If you can get OCFthanks[H] over 20 mil, you will get a pimp hat.

Maybe you can put it on the Jade monkey ;)

Day 5 - Mission Report

In the last update for Day 5 we unloaded 247,635 points. This brought our total for day 5 to 3,559,499 points from the USS Poo Flinger.
Overall, [H]ardOCP had a total of 33,462,664 for today. A slight drop from yesterday but still an impressive achievement :D
Well done everyone!!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT! FOLD HARDER!!!

We need just 18,412,562 more points to reach 900 million points in May! Between 5 and 7 more updates of EOC, will see that happen! :)

OCFthanks[H] is now the #1 producer on the top 20 producers list for [H]ardOCP.

[H] is now only 1.9 Months away from passing EVGA!

Day 6 - 9AM Status Report

In this update we added a cool 640,390 points bringing our total for today to just over 1 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We have also surged on to take the Number 1 Producer title too :D :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

based on the daily numbers you should exceed the goal by about 40 million points.

Day 6 - 12PM Status Report

In this update we added 176,712 points bringing our total for today to just over 1.195 million points from the USS Poo Flinger.
We have also surged on to take the Number 1 Producer title too :D :D

FOLD MONKEYS FOLD

Just wondering, how many people are using OCFthanks[H].

lots even some big guns :eek:
37 folding slots currently online for Operation Banana.
CPQ2330, my daily use notebook, is in for one wu (1 slot).
F34-44 are retired folding hardware on-line for OCFthanks[H] (11 slots).
F52-Pam are regular folding hardware in sig (25 slots).
F45-46 (P6N-E6600-4xG92) have returned to the retired folding hardware shelf, but remain in reserve.
attachment.php

Adak has a 48 core AMD machine and i'm sure there might be one or 2 others as well. I think outside of us at [H] OCF has the most 4p machines at its disposal

Back