Catalyst 11.6/Eyefinity/Extended driving me nucking futs

jfreund

[H]ard|Gawd
I finally set up my triple monitors over the weekend. Downloaded and installed Cat 11.6, Avivo, game profiles, and Hydravision.

I want to have my center monitor as my main desktop and extend it to the side monitors for normal use, then switch to Eyefinity for gaming. I have read several threads where people have set up a hotkey to switch between desktop configs. I have found documentation for older Catalyst versions that shows how to save a config and assign it to a hotkey. In 11.6, however, there seems to be no option to save a desktop config and come back to it later.

Anybody know how to do this in 11.6?

I'm not a multimonitor onwer anymore, but I used windows + P with my old Eyefinity setup to change between extend and monitor only :)

I'm not a multimonitor onwer anymore, but I used windows + P with my old Eyefinity setup to change between extend and monitor only :)

This is what I use. I couldn't get hotkeys to work in CCC. I also had problems with the windows + P key not working correctly (it would actually duplicate instead of span across 3 monitors) but that got fixed when I reinstalled windows.

Aha! I got Eyefinity set up on the "duplicate" option, and extended on "extend" using the Win+P hotkey.

Thanks, guys! :D

Back