• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cases, Misc Accessories, Etc.

Bump for some lowered prices.
Buy this stuff! My closet is about to collapse and bury me the next time I open it, so this stuff needs to go!
 
How long is that glacial tech going to be pending and when will you drop the price lol
 
How long is that glacial tech going to be pending and when will you drop the price lol

Hah, I thought I just dropped the price on it the other day.. maybe that was another one!

It actually is pending.. I have someone deciding on it, and once they let me know I will un-pending it. Check back in a day or so.
 
bump for a forgetting I have this thread on here!

I will be adding some more stuff soon!
 
Back
Top