• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cases, Misc Accessories, Etc.

iinterested in the usb adapter. any trades you might be interested in?
 
Hey there.
I have my trades listed in the bulleted section of the OP.
If you don't have anything I am looking for, let me know what you would be willing to trade for it.

iinterested in the usb adapter. any trades you might be interested in?
 
Bump for memorial weekend!
Make me offers!

I have a couple more items to put on here, so keep looking!!!
 
bump
A sale fell through, so there are some updates.
I am going to be digging out some crap from the closets this weekend, so check back!

Please feel free to make me offers on anything, combos, etc...
 
not that I need them, but how much to ship the cooler masters?
I boxed up them and the keyboard and it weighed in at about 13 or 14 lbs and about $15 to ship. So, knock off a couple pounds and a couple bucks, and I would guess about $12 or so to ship probably.

Let me know what you think.
 
I have had this case for a few months, but never really used it. It does not have the power supply with it. Saying that, I am asking $65 for the case plus shipping. I have all the stuff for it, and the original box. It comes with a small PSU (the one that came originally with it)
So does it or doesn't it have the PSU?
 
So does it or doesn't it have the PSU?
Stupid me. I copy and paste the quote boxes when I add items. The next case, the Altair case is the one that comes with the Small PSU... The Antec one does not, which is why the price is so low.

Thanks!
 
Bump!
Keep checking back, I have some more stuff I am going to be posting here in the next few days.

As always, feel free to make me offers!
 
Added a set of speakers. Bundles are welcome/encouraged.

Bumps are returned!
 
Glacial Tech A380 HTPC Case


do you have the cover for the cd rom case
 
some prices lowered. a couple items added. links to my picasa pictures added (couldnt figure out how to embed them).
everything is still available, and everything needs to GO GO GOOO!

Hi: How *do* you embed the links? at least one inquiring mind would like to know
thanks
 
It does not seem like it ever came with one. I looked through the box it came in, and through my box of case parts, and I don't see anything. The opening seems like nothing was ever meant to go in it.
 
email sent re: MSI atom box. You're looking for one from a laserhawk64 [at] yahoo [dot] com.
 
Back
Top