Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
iinterested in the usb adapter. any trades you might be interested in?
I boxed up them and the keyboard and it weighed in at about 13 or 14 lbs and about $15 to ship. So, knock off a couple pounds and a couple bucks, and I would guess about $12 or so to ship probably.not that I need them, but how much to ship the cooler masters?
So does it or doesn't it have the PSU?I have had this case for a few months, but never really used it. It does not have the power supply with it. Saying that, I am asking $65 for the case plus shipping. I have all the stuff for it, and the original box. It comes with a small PSU (the one that came originally with it)
Stupid me. I copy and paste the quote boxes when I add items. The next case, the Altair case is the one that comes with the Small PSU... The Antec one does not, which is why the price is so low.So does it or doesn't it have the PSU?
Glacial Tech A380 HTPC Case
do you have the cover for the cd rom case
some prices lowered. a couple items added. links to my picasa pictures added (couldnt figure out how to embed them).
everything is still available, and everything needs to GO GO GOOO!
Glacial Tech A380 HTPC Case
do you have the cover for the cd rom case
It does not seem like it ever came with one. I looked through the box it came in, and through my box of case parts, and I don't see anything. The opening seems like nothing was ever meant to go in it.bump