• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cases, Misc Accessories, Etc.

kr1mson

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
284
Stuff I have for sale.
  • I will add/remove stuff here as I sell things or put more stuff up for sale. I am trying to thin out my hoard pile, so check back often.
  • I prefer non-CC paypal, but can make exceptions. I have 100% positive heatware under "krimson" http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=45338
  • Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions, offers, hate mail, etc. : nate -DOT- swetland +AT+ gmail (dot) com . I will try and check my PMs, but I think it goes to an email that I don't check often. email is really the best way, but I will subscribe to instant alerts on this thread.
  • I am not really interested in trades, but these are the items that you may be able to sway me with:
    500gb+ External USB drives (preferably SATA, and preferably the kind that doesn't need a power brick)
    Magic: The Gathering Stuff (newer stuff, like no more than 2-3 years old)

Here is a link to my Picasa Album which has many of these on it: http://picasaweb.google.com/nate.swetland/StuffForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCKrR1cG3g8bMGg&feat=directlink
The picture quality is not all that great. I just snapped them quick on my phone and sent them to picasa. If you want more/better photos, let me know.

HTC EVO 4G LTE
This is the HTC EVO LTE from Sprint. I originally bought it in July 2012. It is fresh back from RMA. I RMA'd it in November, and used it maybe a week after I got it back. My work required me to get on their company plan, which is Verizon, so now this is not used. I still have the original packaging, charger, etc. The phone still has the factory screen cover on it. It was a great phone, I just have no use for it now. It has never been unlocked, rooted, etc...

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg


I would like to get $200 for it, and I can cover shipping in the Cont' US

HP Touchpad 32GB
HP Touchpad 32GB. I bought this from Micro Center about 6 months ago. I rooted it and installed CM9 on it so it dual boots to that and WebOS. I have the original box, charger, etc. for it as well as the Touchstone charger. Amazon link
It is lightly used. I used it mostly for late night games and as an e-reader. It has a few scuffs on the back, but it is just normal wear and tear. I will wipe both OSes back to default before shipping, but unless otherwise specified, it will come with the dual-boot WebOS/CM9 software intact.

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg


I would like $150 for this, and I would cover shipping to Cont' US.

MSI Atom Mini HTPC
IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

Small HTPC. It has an Atom 330 in it and 512 of DDR2 667. It has wifi, and takes 2xSATA devices. It works, I booted it up into Win 7 with a laptop drive, and then couldn't find a good home for it in my apartment. Markings on the Motherboard are MS-7418 Ver 3.0.
Links to some specs (I can't find it on the MSI page): http://www.outletpc.com/c4090.html#axzz1XZ2XPu2F http://browse.geekbench.ca/geekbench2/view/113641

I would like $50 +shipping for this.

Tyan 200t (S2505T) Mobo and 2x PIII-S CPUs
Tyan Mobo: http://www.tyan.com/archive/products/html/tiger200t.html
PIII CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/27524/Intel-Pentium-III-Processor---S-1_26-GHz-512K-Cache-133-MHz-FSB
IMG_1208.JPG

Dual Socket 370 server board. I used this a while back for a linux server and it ran like a champ. It has dual NICs and will take up to 1.5gb of PC100/133 memory. I just have the board and CPU.
I would like $25 +shipping for this.

GAME: Icwind Dale
I have never played this. I still have the box it came in and its in good shape.
FREE +shipping
Picture:
IMAG0112.jpg

Plustek OpticSlim M12
http://plustek.com/product/m12.asp
This is a portable 600dpi scanner. It has usb interface. It has a stand. It is like the size of a paper towel tube. It is lightly used, and I have most all the stuff for it. These things still go for like $125. I would let it go for $30 +shipping
Picture:
IMAG0114.jpg

XM Radio Delphi Roady XT
XM Radio receiver. It has the car AC adapter, car magnetic antenna, mount and the radio. I have not used it in years. It worked like a charm, though.
FREE +shipping

Picture: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FVX7u3VbOKy9rac0Mr82FiNcQxQYdIKT4eZAyT87eX4?feat=directlink (sorry about the image, it uploaded wrong)

HP OmniBook 6100 Laptop
This is a Pentium 3 laptop. It has 784mb of memory (1x512, 1x256). It has a modem/nic, but no wireless. I can throw in a wireless B card if you wish. I used this for school about 2 years ago, and it worked well enough. I have the AC cord. This laptop will be COMPLETELY WIPED of all OS/DATA, but there is an XP Pro OEM sticker on the bottom... I do not have a recovery disk.
Problems:
  • The battery is an ebay battery, so I am sure it is a knock-off, but last I checked the battery held a small charge.
  • The power button very recently broke. You can easily remove the panel where the power switch is, and fiddle around with the switch to get it to turn on. I have no patience/time/interest to fix it, which could be very simple.
I have another laptop that I now use, so this one just sits and collects dust. This would be a nice Linux laptop, or a kid laptop. If you want more information on it, pictures, etc. let me know.
I am asking $35 shipped for this.


IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

SOLD ITEMS
Logitech x540 Speakers - Thanks Cheenou77
Antec Sonata IV - Thanks nitefallz
Glacial Tech A380 HTPC Case - Thanks eb50
Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers - Thanks Scooter2479
Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Thanks ShepsCrook
MS Sidewinder Joystick - Thanks tarlog
nMedia 6000B HTPC Case - Thanks vkfu
BitFenix Colossus - Thanks dbphelps
CM Stacker - Sold Locally
NZXT Sentry LX
EVGA UV Plus UV-19 USB>DVI Display Adapter - Thanks matrix563!
Cooler Master Aquagate Viva - Thanks SticKx911 !



Note: unless otherwise noted, these are sold AS IS. I try to test out my parts before I sell them, but some things I either don't have the tools, hardware, or time to test everything. If something arrives and is DOA, then we can work something out, but like I said, AS IS...
Also, unless otherwise stated, the prices don't include shipping. Also, the prices are not set in stone. If the price is what is stopping you, please feel free to make me reasonable offers. Bundle deals are also very welcome. If you want to make offers on two or more combined items, please feel free to do so.
I would be very willing to do a local pickup type of thing. I live in the Washington DC area. I drive to Northern Pennsylvania occasionally as well. If you live close, please let me know.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
nMedia 6000B HTPC Case.
I have one of these: http://www.nmediapc.com/htpc6000.htm
I can provide pictures if you want. It is a nice HTPC case. It does not have the LCD thing for it. I used it for maybe two months. It looks damn sharp, in my opinion.
Newegg has them originally for $100, but currently has them for $70. I can let mine go for $50 +actual shipping.

Black or Silver?
 
Black. I can post some pictures if you want, or even email them to you.
 
To The top. I will be adding a couple more items in the next couple days, so keep checking.

bumps will gladly be returned!

Although, I am not really looking for trades, feel free to offer me stuff!
 
bump for the afternoon shoppers!
please make me some offers! this stuff has to gooooo!
 
hmm ..the nMedia 6000B HTPC Case is awful tempting ... hmmm
 
hmm ..the nMedia 6000B HTPC Case is awful tempting ... hmmm

there is one person ahead of you interested in it. I will let you know how that turns out. thanks for looking.

UPDATE: I added the EVGA USB>DVI adapter. I have at least one more HTPC case laying around here I think. I might dig that up and post it later this evening.

As always, bumps are welcome and returned, and feel free to make me offers on stuff.
 
hmm ..the nMedia 6000B HTPC Case is awful tempting ... hmmm

The 6000B is now/still available if you are still interested. I have all the components taken out of it, and I dug out as much of the screws and stuff as I could find.

Bump for the working crowd.
 
Lowered most all of the prices! This stuff needs to go! Please do not hesitate to contact me for pricing inquiries, pictures, etc.
Feel free to make me reasonable offers!
 
some prices lowered. a couple items added. links to my picasa pictures added (couldnt figure out how to embed them).
everything is still available, and everything needs to GO GO GOOO!
 
BUMP. adjusted some prices, and removed some of the freebies because they are going to the recycling center.

this stuff needs to go! I don't want it taking up space anymore, but I can't stand ebay
 
bump. trying to come up with cash for the htpc case. finally got my htpc setup but running inside a cm690 lol.
 
Necro bump. This stuff is still available, please feel free to make reasonable offers! Xmas is coming, and these would make some good gifts, and allow me to clear out some closet space for all the xmas crap I need to buy!
 
updates for some sold items and some price reductions.

i am looking for a socket 775 mobo now, so offer me one for a trade!
 
sold some stuff, lowered some prices, made some other changes, etc.

bump
 
bump. check back often, I have an old laptop that I dug out of my stuff recently that I will be posting for CHEAP soon.
 
Bumpage... I am on the lookout for a C2D motherboard.. mine died.. so if you are looking at the thread, and even if you dont want to trade/buy anything, hit me up if you have one for sale.
 
Back
Top