Oct 3, 2005 #1 M magnusvir [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 1,165 magnusvir is assaulting you. You have a month and a half. Link showing his possible demise
Oct 3, 2005 #2 S SmokeRngs [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2008 Joined Aug 9, 2001 Messages 20,676 magnusvir said: magnusvir is assaulting you. You have a month and a half. Click to expand... I'm not sure if this actually sounds worse than a reachthrough or not. Either way, it doesn't sound very pleasant.
magnusvir said: magnusvir is assaulting you. You have a month and a half. Click to expand... I'm not sure if this actually sounds worse than a reachthrough or not. Either way, it doesn't sound very pleasant.
Oct 3, 2005 #3 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 'least he didn't tell him to bend over, like moose tells people before the reach through
Oct 3, 2005 #4 O OSUguy98 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006 Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 3,959 Why am I reminded of: "Hey Griswald!, Where are you going to stick a tree that big?!?" "Bend over and I'll show you!" "You've got alot of nerve talking to me that way!" "I wasn't.. talking.. to you!" great movie..... Assulting does sound much more violent than a reach through.... the reach through is all about the pain lol Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
Why am I reminded of: "Hey Griswald!, Where are you going to stick a tree that big?!?" "Bend over and I'll show you!" "You've got alot of nerve talking to me that way!" "I wasn't.. talking.. to you!" great movie..... Assulting does sound much more violent than a reach through.... the reach through is all about the pain lol Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
Oct 3, 2005 #5 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=375&id1=150072
Oct 3, 2005 #6 M magnusvir [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 1,165 unhappy_mage said: http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=375&id1=150072 Click to expand... Sigh..that's gonna hurt more than what I will do to Carnival Forces. At least, I will overtake him by then.I wish I could write Linux operating systems.
unhappy_mage said: http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tm=33&id=375&id1=150072 Click to expand... Sigh..that's gonna hurt more than what I will do to Carnival Forces. At least, I will overtake him by then.I wish I could write Linux operating systems.
Oct 3, 2005 #7 L lozaning 2[H]4U Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 3,757 magnusvir said: I wish I could write Linux operating systems. Click to expand... dont we all, dont we all
magnusvir said: I wish I could write Linux operating systems. Click to expand... dont we all, dont we all
Oct 3, 2005 #8 C Carnival Forces Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 9, 2003 Messages 4,297 haha, bring it on. just wait 'till i finish OCing this beast of an A64 (at 2.24 now), then it's on!
Oct 3, 2005 #9 M magnusvir [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 1,165 Carnival Forces said: haha, bring it on. just wait 'till i finish OCing this beast of an A64 (at 2.24 now), then it's on! Click to expand... I will see your A64 OC and raise you an XP 1700+, a P4 1.4 ghz, a Duron 1ghz and a soon to be Sempron 2800+ @ 2.4 ghz at least according to Viper.
Carnival Forces said: haha, bring it on. just wait 'till i finish OCing this beast of an A64 (at 2.24 now), then it's on! Click to expand... I will see your A64 OC and raise you an XP 1700+, a P4 1.4 ghz, a Duron 1ghz and a soon to be Sempron 2800+ @ 2.4 ghz at least according to Viper.