Car Tech Edition

For Cisco Jabber, ask why Cisco layoff the entire Team/Department in HQ that created and worked on it. Leave it for oversea developer who have absolutely no clue about engineering. :mad:
That's a bummer. :(

Maybe the overseas guys can get my phone conversations to sync with my work computer's.

I'm currently working on a device that has Bluetooth capability. It's not that bad, it's just the verification testing is so time consuming. After it's submitted it takes an act of nature to allow further changes.

The 2014 Cadillac CTS-V can't even stream audio over Bluetooth. Damn near 70 grand loaded up, and you have to buy a $20 universal BT adapter and plug it into the aux port if you want wireless music.

Hopefully by the end of the year most new cars will be Android Auto/CarPlay ready. Too bad Toyota is taking a 'wait and see' approach.

The 2014 Cadillac CTS-V can't even stream audio over Bluetooth. Damn near 70 grand loaded up, and you have to buy a $20 universal BT adapter and plug it into the aux port if you want wireless music.

My 2011 G37 only has BT Phone capability since I didn't pick one out that had the navigation package added on. I have maps on my phone so I didn't care of the built in navigation. If I had picked one out that had the Navigation Package, it would have come with the BT Audio as well. It's the dumbest thing I've never seen. What's also dumb is that it doesn't come with an AUX port! Every vehicle should have an Aux port these days.

Luckily it has a USB port so I just loaded up a flash drive.

Back