Sep 25, 2011 #1 U ubers99 n00b Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 4 Hi everyone Im pretty much new here. I only have 2 posts including this one. In the Buy/Sell/Trade forum I saw something I wanted buy, but when I tried to PM them, I didn't have any receipt in my sent box. How do I know that they got my message?
Hi everyone Im pretty much new here. I only have 2 posts including this one. In the Buy/Sell/Trade forum I saw something I wanted buy, but when I tried to PM them, I didn't have any receipt in my sent box. How do I know that they got my message?
Sep 25, 2011 #2 D DeathPrincess Fully [H] Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 18,205 You wont have a receipt unless you tick the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" option below the textbox.
You wont have a receipt unless you tick the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" option below the textbox.
Sep 25, 2011 #3 U ubers99 n00b Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 4 so basically i look like a jackass for sending him 5 PMs.....