4690K 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 RAM MSI Gaming 5 Motherboard EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W PSU My PC has been serving me well for just about four years now. Everything was decent until my 980 ti bit the dust. Sent it in to MSI back in April, and finally 10 days ago they get back to me and say they have no replacement, but can send me a check for $570. I took it, the GPU cost me ~$690 after tax three years ago.. so it seemed very fair. I've been suffering with a 730 GT since then (So bad)... I was planning on maybe holding off until the next gen Nvidia cards come out, or getting a 1080 ti with the check money and some extra. But now I'm wondering if a 1080 ti, or even a 1080, would be severely bottlenecked by my system? I have my 4690K OC'ed to 4.2GHz... and it's still great, but obviously showing its age. I've debated maybe holding off on buying anything, and saving up enough to maybe afford an 8600K, mobo and RAM, along with maybe a 1070 (Or it's newer equivalent when they come out). For some reason, this is such a hard decision for me lol. I do a lot of gaming, MMO's, FPS, Mobas, etc on a 1080p 144hz monitor (But also have a 1440p monitor and 4K TV I use sometimes). It's hard to hold off on just buying a 1080 or something right now. But I'm spending half my time with my boyfriend in Canada, and we have a decent gaming laptop there that I use. I'm about to go back for about a month, so it gives me more time to think about what to do. Any advice?