• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cant configure

Billybob51106

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
436
Vista ultimate 64, Q6600, 8 gig.

Downloaded latest install, replaced with *.exe with the latest beta. Ran cmd - install and followed steps...

Soon as the size comes up, if I hit enter or type big, it crashes.

UAC is turned off btw, any hints.

-Bill
 
I know that problem and it's really irritating. Your only way is to configure this on another computer then move the client.cfg file to your Q6600. I don't know of a way to complete the config to the end if it crash in the middle.

 
Think I got it figured out...

After the crash, I ran fah.exe and downloaded work, then shut it down and deleted the work folder, reran -configonly and this time it took :/ back to seeing if it works right this time

-Bill
 
Back
Top