Cannot get RAID0 array to show up in Windows 7

Eisenblut

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
1,108
I am using an Asus P8Z68 Deluxe and am trying to RAID0 2 128GB Crucial M4s to make a very fast game drive.

I have tried the drives on both the Intel and Marvell controllers but to no avail. I have set the arrays up on both and the drivers for each are installed, included the "Marvell Raid Console" that Windows Update had. In the UEFI under SATA I have it set to RAID, also.

Does anyone have any insight on this and how I can fix it?

Thanks.
 
Did you initialize and format the drives under Drive Management?
 
Is this a boot drive or extra storage?

If you are adding this to your computer then go into control panel > admin tools > computer management > disk management and format and initialize it.
 
Thanks, that got it. They are brand new SSDs and it's late and not thinking well and totally forgot about doing into Drive Management.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top