CanJam 09

matt fury

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone going to Head-Fi's CanJam 09? If so, we could arrange a little [H]ard-fi meet!

Man... I really really really wanted to go. And it's in LA, my place of residence. But, alas, life sucks.

when is it? I will be at E3 next week and if it's then, I will bring my cans with me.

Tomorrow when? Details, man!

I'm looking to fill up my weekend, so this might just do the trick.

Both Satuday and Sunday.
http://www.head-fi.org/
I'm debating whether to go or not. It's an awesome opportunity to listen to a wide range of audio hardware, which will, no doubt, lead me to spending way too much money on it ;p

Sorry, I should've checked back here..I clearly didn't meet you guys. Well, I hope ya'll made it..it was really a fucking blast. Now I just need to find ~$4k for a new rig....

Spent 2 days at CamJam
I finally got to listen to all equipment I have been reading about. What a treat!!!
Spent time with all the Woo amps. Absolute brute force
Zana Deux with Senn 800. Seem like everybody had the new Senns
Ray Samuels had his new portable amp that was 1/3 the size of a pack of cigs,,pushing a Senn 600 with no problem and of course AMB and all his amps.

Reading my notes and will give impressions later

Ray Samuels had his new portable amp that was 1/3 the size of a pack of cigs,,pushing a Senn 600 with no problem

That is truly sexy. Too bad Ray will charge $1500 for all that sexiness. :(

Really,, he is going to charge that much?????? To bad that little amp was really amazing.

Really,, he is going to charge that much?????? To bad that little amp was really amazing.

I don't really now. I was just commenting based on how much he charges for everything else he sells.

Back