TheCommander
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2003
- Messages
- 2,999
The current PSU I am using is a Corsair 450watt:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139003
This is my current hardware:
AMD Phenom 9550
Gigabyte GAMA78
2 x 1GB PC6400 DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon 4850
2 SATA drives
1 DVD drive
1 CDRW drive
1 PCI IDE controller
1 PCI sound card
couple 120mm fans
How would I know if that PSU was not good enough to run all that. So far everything has been running fine but that may not actually be the case. Is that 450 watt PSU good enough to run all this?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139003
This is my current hardware:
AMD Phenom 9550
Gigabyte GAMA78
2 x 1GB PC6400 DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon 4850
2 SATA drives
1 DVD drive
1 CDRW drive
1 PCI IDE controller
1 PCI sound card
couple 120mm fans
How would I know if that PSU was not good enough to run all that. So far everything has been running fine but that may not actually be the case. Is that 450 watt PSU good enough to run all this?